Chapter one

"I know you Mbosi."

"I'v been with you your entire life therefore that lie of your does not work me." Mike stated.

"Mike will you leave me be?"

Mbosi's mind was occupied with the thought of her, thought of the lady he saw on the stage.

He didn't know how to describe everything to his brother Micheal, bet he knew he wouldn't understand, one thing he knew was that something had changed in him setting eyes on Mandy, the world renound singer.

The only thing he felt and glimpsed in those huge eyes of hers were loneliness and pain, that's more the reason he verbally accepted the deal her manager proposed without even thinking of it first.

He knew that if he let's its go he losses himself to.

Mbosi Rawlings and his brother, Michael are the sons of the reputable Rawlings household.

Mbosi is wealth rich arrogant, possesive and hardworking.

The aura around him is that of pride and he doesn't suffer fools easily, one thing that is known of him is the fact that he owns the biggest and well managed production company in Sandman called Valentine.

He is the perfect figure of a heartless man who never takes anyone serious, he has the perfect body every lady is drooling on in Johannesburg whiles his brother Michael, is benign and less contradictive.

After the concert, seeing that young sexy lady with the voice of a lion on the stage, Mbosi felt the walls he so built around his heart shatter, no woman has such an effect on him, for the first time in many years he's allowed an ounce of emotion to enter his heart, He believes a man should have a heart of stone if he wants money and success.

Yes he'd been seen and known as a womanixer but he never gave his heart to any of the women he slept or had a short relationship with.

The drive back home in his car was the worst Mike had ever had, Mbosi hated silence and silence coming from him made Michael very worried and uneasy.

"Its about her right?" Mike probed.

"You've been quite since the concert, Mbosi talk to me."

In fact the only person Mbosi let his guard down on was Micheal, he was the only person who knew how fragile his brother was.

"Mike you don't understand and you won't understand either, I don't understand it myself, all of a sudden am feeling lonely."

Mike could see the sadness in his eyes, moisture filling them, he could hardly believe one lady could mysteriously break the walls his brother has built around his heart that he couldn't even break in.

"Mike I feel connected to her and am scared I want see her again."

The sincerity and fear in his brothers eyes said it all.

Wouldn't such am emotion after a long time of feeling scare you?

First of all thank you for choosing to read my book,it an honor but don't forget to comment