Chapter two

Mike was beyond surprised of what he just heard and infact didn't no how to deal with brothers feelings now.

"Mbosi, maybe what you are feeling is good, for soo many years after dad's death we've been wanting to enter that heart of yours just to help you cope with the lost but you never allowed anyone and you were distant since, if one specific lady we know nothing about apart being a singer can unexplainably get a reaction from your heart then"...... Mike traild  contemplating it himself.

"We'll get her Mbosi, you need to be happy again and if she can do that, then I will make sure we get to her okay, now just go home and rest and stop thinking."

Mbosi nodded and jumped out the car as Mike stopped infront of the mansion and escorted him inside.

"Hey, stop thinking!"

Mike teased when Mbosi settled in the couch.

"And who said am thinking?"
Mbosi asked indifferently his face expressionless.

"Oh cmon, you can't pull that stunt on me."

He teased when he realized Mbosi has gone cold and his face expressionless.

"Okay your business here is done, can you get out of my house Mike?"

"I got you there man, Mike sneered, his eyes full of morcery."

"Get out of my house Mike before I hate you with something!"

He teased as he picked something from the table infront of his couch.

Mike run off as he saw the threat in his hands and couldn't shake himself off the laughter.

Mbosi peeped through the glass window with a grin on his face as he watched Mike's car spark off his yard.

Mandy reluctantly woke up from her bed and grogily opened her eyes to her bed clock that said 7:30.

"Gush, I over slept."

She whined and rushed to the bathtub, checked the temperature of the water and slided in.

She draged herself to the kitchen and made herself comfortable with sandwich and a beverage.

She rushed to the walk in closet and picked a simple office skirt that cupped her broad hips with a sleeveless blouse with a suit.

Touched her face with light makeup since that's all it took to bring her natural beauty on full force, a gentleman light lip gloss and checked herself in her mirror.

Immediately she slipped into her corolla, her phone rang, its was her father calling to lecture her on puntuallity and work ettiques.

"Hello dad,"

She chirped happily to throw away the blablabla from her father but knowing the kind of father she had, her amusement wasnt enough.

"Mandy." He bellowed

"What the hell, you are twenty minutes late for your first appointment at Valentine and you dare hello me?"

"Listen young lady you better get your ass here before I do you the justice."

If it were any other person, they would have been shaken but Manday knew her father well and had seen too much of his fits on lateness, she could imagine the angry scowl on his face and giggled, she stoped before he could hear on the other side of the line

"Dad, she whined. No cussing remember?"

"Sorry dear." He apologized, his father instinct kicking in.

"But hurry up."

"Will only forgive you if you get here in five minutes, deal?"

"Then I guess am forgiving." She said with a smile on her face."

"I will be there in five minutes dad.

"I love you bye."

Mandy parked her car infront of her studio, got down and runs to throw her arms around Ted, her father who was as usual wearing a scowl.

"How many times do I need to teach you about being punctual kitten?"

Mandy couldn't get enough of that nickname although most times its annoyed the hell out of her.

His earlier scowl turned into a smile when he took a look at his all grown daughter.

"You look stunning kitten." He said as he lead her to his car.

"Thank you papa." She said her eyebrows knotted and a smile playing on her lips.

She remembered the numerous times he had complemented her, these were one of the resons why she loved her papa so much.

The car drive was anything but silent as they talked about everything.

What annoys but makes you happy the most about your family?

Guys pleas vote and comment,
This is my first book on wattpad and I wont to know am not alone
Love u