Chapter 12: Wish that you could build a time machine

" just hold on" by Louis Tomlinson

~  A/N:I'm sorry this took so long to get up a lot of stuff came up personally but I still tried to get this out as good as possible and didn't wanna put out some trash, I hope you enjoy ❤️~

I walked to my locker as I opened it and switched my books I felt arms snake around me and I tensed up. Ever since what Rico did I've been more jumpy then normally.I threw them down and looked behind me, I loosened up and wrapped my arms around Hawk who stood there look at me with regret. He wrapped his arms around me and and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry for spooking you" he said as I pulled away but keeping my arms around his neck.

"Don't be Im just nervous after what Rico said and did, I was helpless, I was under his control and I hated it, in seconds he could have broke my arm like-" I paused and hawk looked at the floor, he seemed to be regret full. I picked up his chin and he looked at me. "If it makes you feel any better, he's gonna be ok" I lightly smiled.

"How are you feeling baby, and don't worry Rico won't be able to hurt you I promise" he said turning the conversation away from Demetri and tighten his grip on me which made me feel safe. I went into a hug just to be held that's all I wanted, as I opened my eyes a smile sprung on my face. "Hawk look" I said pulling out of the hug and pointing in a direction.

As he turned around to see a smiling Miguel walking normally. I ran without Hawk and gave Miguel a hug as he hugged me as tight as I did him. "Hey y/n" he said as I pulled away. "Hey yourself see I told you, you could do it" I said pulling up my bag. "Yeah sensei really helped me a lot now I just gotta work back into karate" he smiled and hawk finally got to us and put the out to do a handshake with Miguel then pulled him into a hug.

"El serpiente" he said as they did. "Welcome back,man " hawk followed up and put his arm around me, he seemed genuinely happy to see Miguel again I know he cares about him a lot and was super worried for him.

"Feels good to be back" Miguel smiled I could see the joy in his eyes that wasn't there when he was in the hospital, this was a way I hadn't met him but I'm glad I have. " They give you bionic legs or some shit" I said smiling looking at Miguel. "No, same old boring human legs" Miguel said joking around.

     "Oh yeah" hawk smiled and took his arm off of me. "Can you throw down? Gotta defend that title" Hawk playful punched at Miguel and we all laughed . "Yeah your the all Valley Champ, I heard that you just have to fight in the final round" I said cheerfully. "Cobra Kai is killing it right now" Hawk said as he put his arm around me and Miguel looked at me concerned as my mood seem to drop at the positive speaking of Cobra Kai. I was happy being with Hawk but hated the fact after everything I told him what Kreese go me into, he still worked with him.

    "I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that" Miguel said looking back at Hawk. The bell rung and we all looked up. "I'll talk to you about it at lunch" Miguel said and Hawk nodded and looked at me and kissed me goodbye and walked to his first. "You ok y/n?" Miguel asked and I looked up at him. "Uh what's your first period " and grabbed his paper."same here follow me."I said giving him his paper back and walking towards the stairs.

   "So your gonna ignore the question" he joked. "I'm fine I promised" I slightly laughed and looked at him. "But the way you acted-" I cut him off and held his shoulder and pointed to Demetri. "Hey look" I said and bring him over Demetri who seemed to be struggling.

    Demetri noticed us and walked over. "Hey  the comeback kid, welcome back" Demetri said with a smile and I looked over to see a Miguel with not such an excited look. If anything he seemed confused I guessing by Demetri's cast. "What's up with the cast?" Miguel asked concerned.