Chapter four

Ted, who had an expression of a doting father, turned towards the sound of foot steps, he felt neglected by her daughter for the first time and was happy that his baby girl was finally opening up to people.

He turned a blank stare towards  Mbosi who had also witnessed the encounter between his sister and Mandy and didn't know what to make of it, he decided to just focus on business.

The fear of not seeing Mandy again and seeing her now gave him the immense relief he's been wanting for the past three days that, he released the air he didn't know he'd been holding in anticipation.

Mbosi had wiped the emotions from his life, had locked them far away in his mind that he was sure he has turned into a cold living rock with not even an ounce of fun in his life.

He believed he lived the most boring life, the one thing next to fun to him was his days with his women, even that wasnt fun anymore.

No matter how much he might want to disintegrate and analyse the reason for the rapid beat of his heart and the mess in his mind, he couldn't fathom it, these were the times he needed Michael, shit he was a mess of unwarranted feelings.

He sighed under his breath and kept his godly features with those livelless eyes on his guests.

He took a seat on the couch on the otherside of his office as the rumored CEO he is, unbuttening his suit before guestering for Ted and Mandy to take a seat infront of him.

When Mandy met his eyes, she felt her inside tremble with fear and desire.

With eyes that mirrored one of a demon's, his aura was chilling  suffocating but miraculously she could stare into those eyes all day without getting enough.

She sucked in a breath as she felt her inner walls clench around nothing and met his eyes with her own hard ones promising of a worthy fight of chase.

The invisible smirk on his lips told her he knew what his eyes was doing to her, not giving up, she pushed herself straight on the couch, with her perfectly rounded chest tucked up as she glared at him not to read her.

After a while of an invisible fight which Ted saw as surfucating sexual tension, Mandy relaxed and smirked.

To say Mbosi was surprised was an understatement, he was shocked, no woman could succumb to his coldness like its never existed like how his woman before him just did, most of his mistresses scurrial to his bed with just a glare.

Infact, he was attracted to her audacity which forced him to drag his lingering eyes from her unnatural smooth face to her light pink glosssed full lips to her full rounded chest to her thin and flat stomach causing his pants to hadden and shift.

"Fuck", he cursed under his breath before taking in huge gulps of fresh air to calm his raging demons.

Mandy's smirk was more prominent as she noticed the shift in his features as her eyes danced with mischievousness.

What surprisingly moves you above your limit?

So guys please keep on voting and commenting I bet you ur comment means a lot to me, one more thing, please view my profile and follow