Chapter 67 LA/ Metallo vs The Merciless

*Los Angeles, Warehouse, Night*
*Clank Clank Clank*

*Los Angeles, Warehouse, Night**Clank Clank Clank*

"There's no point in hiding. Wherever you are, I'll find you." Metallo says.

*Clank Clank Clank*

A female was hiding.

*Clank Clank Clank*

The female was covering her mouth and trying to stay calm.

"Just show yourself. It'll make things much easier. No matter what you do. No matter how hard you try to escape us. It'll only make things worse for yourself." Metallo says.

The female was looking through a small space of the boxes. Metallo was nearby the female's location. Metallo looks around. Metallo turns to look at the boxes as the female moves out of the line of sight.

*Clank Clank Clank*

'It's okay....... It's okay.......' the female thinks.

The shelf was thrown back. The female jumped up.

"Found you Sabrina." Metallo says.

"Get away from me!" Sabrina says

Metallo gets closer to Sabrina.

"Orders are orders." Metallo grabs Sabrina.

"No! Let me go!" Sabrina struggles.

"I don't believe Mr.Thawne is done with you yet." Metallo says.

"No! I won't be your slave!" Sabrina struggles.

"You are coming with me. Your operation is still incomplete." Metallo says.

"NOOO!!!!!" Sabrina eyes glow and punches Metallo back.

Metallo falls on the ground. Sabrina eyes stop glowing. Metallo gets up. The chest glows and fires a green energy beam at Sabrina. Sabrina crashes into boxes.

"Ughhhhh......!" Sabrina groans.

*Clank Clank Clank*
"Should've come with me without resistant." Metallo grabs Sabrina by the shirt.

"That's enough." a person says.

Metallo turns around.

"Unknown identity. Records of no encounters. Who are you?" Metallo asks.

"The Merciless." The Merciless says.

Metallo drops Sabrina. Metallo fires a green energy beam from his chest at the Merciless. The Merciless slides back. The Merciless dashes at Metallo and punches Metallo in the metal skull. Metallo falls to the ground. A dent is noticable from the metal skull. Metallo looks at The Merciless and fires another green energy beam from the chest. The beam hits the Merciless in the face. The Merciless takes a step back.

"Ability doesn't seem to be activated. The suit seems to be giving this person the strength to hit objects that are not possible without abilities. Must collect a sample." Metallo says.

"I don't think so." The Merciless says.

The Merciless dashes toward Metallo and stomps on the green rock which seems to be it's core or heart. The Merciless reaches for the arms and begins to pull.

"Your just a scrap of Metal." The Merciless says.

The Merciless rips of the metal arms. He drops them and goes for the head. The Merciless begins to pull the head off.

"Warning! Warning! Danger! Must-" Metallo head was pulled.

The green lights power down. The Merciless turns to look at Sabrina.

"Are you okay?" The Merciless asks.

Sabrina backs away as the Merciless approaches her. The Merciless seems to understand that Sabrina is scared.

"W-Who are you?" Sabrina asks.

"The Merciless." The Merciless replies. "Tell me. Why was this machine after you?"

"I-I...... I escaped from an experiment." Sabrina says.

"I see. I'll take you somewhere safe. Come with me." The Merciless says as he extends his hand.

Sabrina stares for a minute before accepting while being nervous.

*15 minutes later*

"Seems like Metallo was destroyed

"Seems like Metallo was destroyed." Dark Arrow says.

"Another pawn left. How disappointing." Overgirl says.

"Now what? She could be anywhere." Reverse Flash says.

"There's no need to worry. We'll find her soon enough." Overgirl bends down and examines the metal body. "But it seems someone helped her. Dents are seen here and here. Some are scraped. As if metal was being used."

"A machine?" Dark Arrow asks.

"More like some sort of suit." Overgirl says.

"Well, I'll take the metal body for repairs." Reverse Flash says.

The two nod. Reverse Flash speeds around to collect the metal body and leaves. Overgirl carries Dark Arrow and flies away.

LE BONUS

Metallo
Equal to a High-tier of level 5.3.

Sabrina
Ability: ??
Level: ??