Mission 19: UA Sports Festival Pt.4

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~

I was cracking my shoulders and arms as I walked down the hall leading away from the arena. My muscles were tense from the beating I gave that "Moan"ma guy. I normally don't like inflicting pain, but somehow I felt like that was far overdue.

Shoto:" Midoriya"

I looked up ahead to see Shoto leaning against a wall. It seemed like he was waiting for me.

"Whats up Shoto?" I asked still in a good mood, wondering why Shoto had come all this way to speak to me.

Shoto:" I watched your match just now and noticed something. Your Warlord ability looks alot like All-might's quirk. No one really knows much about his quirk and the details of it aren't known. So how is your quirk so similar to his? There is only one answer, Midoriya you are All-mights secret love child aren't you?"

I looked at Shoto, trying to figure out why he wanted to know this. It wasn't really a secret, or at least until Izumi reveals it. Then again, I'm not sure if anyone even remembers the bus ride to USJ. No one has really asked me about Izumi being my sister, or why I have a different last name.

" Why are you asking?"

Shoto:" So you aren't denying it?" 

"I'll tell you want you want to know, if you tell me why you need to know. I get the feeling this isn't just about me."

Shoto: "....... Ok, have you heard of quirk marriages?" I gave him a deadpan stare

"I'm familiar with them..... very familiar with them." He just gave me an confused look not understanding. He shook it off before continuing his explanation 

Shoto:"I'm the product of one such marriage, my father is the number 2 hero Endeavor. He was unable to beat All-might and become number 1, so he decided if he couldn't he would create a child who would. He bought off my mothers family and forced her into marrying him."

" He believed her Ice-type quirk would offset the drawbacks of his own, after 3 "failures" He got his masterpiece, me. I love my mother, but one day the abuse father became too much for her. She snapped and gave me this." Shoto placed his hand on his scarred eye. " He wasn't happy she damaged his masterpiece and had her locked away in a mental hospital."

" I swore then that I would surpass him without using his flames, thats why I must beat you. Especially if you really are related to All-might."

I finally understood why I felt like Shoto and I were similar. Neither of us had a great family life, or a good childhood.

"Shoto...... I'll tell you want you want to know. I'm not All-Mights secret love child.... but his legitimate, long lost son. However I cast away the Yagi name, and took the name of my adoptive father Hisashi Midoriya."

I proceeded to explain my life's story to shoto, minus some of the classified stuff, I watched as his eyes widened and shock spread across his face. He must not have expect my story to be as bad as his.

Shoto:"Midoriya..... Then those scars and your eye?"

"Yeah, thats all from my time as a captive. Well most of them anyways. So trust me when I say I understand why you hate your old man."

" It probably isn't my place to say this, since I basically was doing the same until someone special gave me a wake up call but..... You won't make it to the top using only half your power."