Part 7

Y/N POV
It's been a few days since me and Camila started "dating". We haven't actually come out and said it but people are starting to catch on with all the hand holding and little kisses on the cheek here and there. We haven't kissed on the lips yet and i don't think we will. Lauren seemed to notice it all too, oh and Imogen.  Neither of them seemed very happy but that's what we were going for right?

It's currently practice and we're about to set up a game. Camila is in the bleachers watching me like the good girlfriend she is. Lauren is obviously practicing with the cheer squad not too far from us.

I was having a good little game, scored quite a few and assisted a couple too but it's only practice so i was having fun with it. I was dribbling the ball through the middle doing some step overs and one twos to get passed my opponents and that's when i felt a sharp pain shoot from my ankle all the way up my leg.

I screamed in pain and fell to the floor holding onto my ankle. I hadn't felt pain like it. I was thankful that the season hadn't started yet and it wouldn't start for another 6 weeks. I'm convinced that it's broken because that shit hurt like a bitch.

I had everyone's attention now and Camila was kneeling besides me holding onto my hand, Lauren ran over and so did the rest of the girls.

"Omg Y/N/N, are you okay?" I heard my "girlfriends" voice. I couldn't respond, the pain wasn't easing up anytime soon.

"Step back guys, give her some space please" Coach was on the scene with an ice pack already pressed against my ankle.

"Hey bro, drink this" Imogen threw me my gatorade and i just gave her a nod of appreciation in return.

I looked up to see both Camila and Lauren's concerned faces staring down at me. Camila still hadn't let go of my hand and i could tell Lauren was jealous looking at the death glare Camila was getting. I would laugh had it not been for the pain in my ankle making me feel a little sick. See, Coach and everybody else know that this shit is serious, i never go down and stay down after a challenge even with a sprain, i'd always get up and walk it off but i was definitely not walking this thing off that's for sure.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance, i think she's got an extremely nasty break" Coach got up and began dialling the number for the ambulance. Dinah kept the ice pack in place as Camila lifted my head up from the ground and placed it in her lap. I did my best attempt at a smile considering the situation which she reciprocated. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"It's going to be okay, the ambulance will be here soon" Camila gave me a sad smile not once stopping her movements. The girls knew how much i hated hospitals, i always feel guilty going to one with shit like a break or something because i feel like i'm just wasting their time when they could be helping sick kids or even little babies with breaks and things.

"I feel ridiculous going to the hospital in a fucking ambulance" I looked at Camz, a tear rolled down my face which she quickly swiped away. It was mainly due to the pain but also the embarrassment of the situation too.

"Don't be stupid, you've definitely broke that thing Y/N/N and it doesn't look like a tiny break either" I just sighed and closed my eyes.

Camila bent down and kissed my forehead causing a small smile to form on my face. I know we're just fake dating but it feels nice having somebody there for you, especially someone as amazing as Camila. I couldn't help but wish it was Lauren comforting me though, no offence to Camila but Lauren just makes me feel safe.

The ambulance came fairly fast and it turns out that it was indeed a nasty break and i had broken it in 3 places. I know impressive right. Once i got my red cast on, i got the crutches the doctor gave me and i was zooming out of that place. They gave me pain killers for the pain and i felt on cloud nine.

"Woah slow down there speedy, you might hurt yourself and i'm not wanting to spend anymore time here" Ally gave me a stern look and i just rolled my eyes.

"Sorry mom" I mumbled.

"Come on, let's get you home to rest."

Through all the commotion, i realised i didn't actually know who did it. I forgot to mention earlier that we were playing with the guys soccer team too. Whoever threw in that tackle, deffo wasn't a girl and i know that for a fact, but what guy did i have beef with? I started listing off the people on the boys soccer team. Justin? Nah we're cool. Jacob? Nah, too weak. Tyler? Deffo not that's my brother from another mother. Who else is on the team? That's when it hit me! BREA- BRAD!

***

Oooooo Bread stick's gone and fucked ur leg up. What will happen when Lauren finds out? Not gonna lie i hope she grogs him (grogging - pulling somebody's pants down to publicly humiliate them). That was a joke btw i'm not weird i promise😳

Anyways sorry for the short chapter, ik ik it was shit but i'm just trying to update as much as possible.

Thanks for reading, have a good day/night, me loves you <3