Mock Fight

The first time you met Techno was a strange experience. Strange, but not unwelcome.

It was casual in a way-

As casual as accidentally picking a fight could be.

A fight in the Nether no less.

You despise the nether.

You despise the nether so unreasonably much. But, you were taking a day for yourself to try and get over your own hatred of it- so of course you were jumpier then usual.

And of course techno was in the Nether too-

And of course he took that day to approach you for whatever reason.

He barely got out a hello- when you whipped around and accidentally punched him in the stomach-

It didn't hurt him with the armor he had on- but he reacted to your attack by instinct, exactly the same way you had-

His sword lashed out and nearly cut into your head, so you dodged, freaking out and trying to punch him again- to which he dodged-

Overall it was an unnecessary battle- one blow after another- dodging and attacking- and no real sense of aggression.

Just- reflexes.

So when your punch hits him hard enough for him to stumble, you kick your leg out and sweep him off his feet. Again, all instincts. His mask got loosened enough to get shot flying in a different direction. His body wasn't as lucky though.

Right off the cliff he went.

Dread dropped in your stomach, and you flung your arm out to catch him, latching onto the wrist cuff of his armor.

Your body nearly got dragged off the edge with his weight, but you held firm, looking at him with wide eyes.

His expression was mainly confusion- tiredness worming its way in there somehow. His lips were pulled into a tight line, tusks and other unhuman attributes nearly highlighted.

How he could remain so calm was outstanding- the sudden dropping or imminent threat of lava had to of done something for him, but he kept this tired look on his face, throwing his free hand up to grab onto the closest thing to him, which was your wrist.

"I don't think we've met before." You utter out, voice still shaking from the initial scare, the harsh glow of the lava pool below silhouetted his still hanging body.

"No. We haven't been acquainted." He dead panned back, firmly glancing at the lava pool below him before drilling his red eyes directly into your own, "But I must say- if I'm being completely honest here- this is absolutely the best time to make greetings."

The dry humor made you laugh. For someone this close to being dropped off the edge, he had enough mental power to crack a joke,

"Definitely-" you responded, "there is no better time then now- while you are being perilously held above a literal melting pot."

A smile cracked onto his face, infinitely small compared to his very bored and tired eyes, but a smile nonetheless.

"So how should I pull you up?" You ask.

He glanced around again, calmly taking in the situation.

"You could just...y'know... pull me up?" He offers.

To which you make a nervous face, "No- I do not have enough strength to lift someone as heavy as you."

"What are you... implying...?"

A nervous titter came from your mouth as you rushed to explain yourself, "NO- no no no- don't get the wrong impression- I'm just-" You slip forward a bit, causing both Techno's and your own hands to clench a bit harder to each other, "From a physical standpoint, you're like ninty-five percent muscle- Did you know that muscle weighs more then fat???"