| 14*|

.•° ✿ °•.
Take me to Hell, baby.
-
Friendly reminder, "Angel" is her name, not a term of endearment or a pet name, the constant comparison of this book with others is starting to take over the comment section, and as much as I don't mind, please don't fill the book with comments about temptress and duplicity, it kind of drains the fun because Malevolent is NOT supposed to be similar or based off them, I'm trying to create new things for you all!!
Squishes to you all and I love you🥰❤️
°•. ✿ .•°

| 14 |

| 14 |

| H A R R Y |

"Interrupting something, am I styles?" God can it be anymore annoying to live in this shitty house.

I was two seconds away from dragging Angel out this house and either driving her to my own house on the outskirts of the city, or fucking her in my Range Rover that was parked in the garage downstairs.

I had no idea where Zack had even come from, no one he seen him since he was rude to Angelica at the meeting, and I understand I wasn't exactly the best person either, but it's not like he had a genuine reason to be a dick, he just was one naturally.

Last I heard, he'd still been fucking Angel's best friend, Britney I think her name was.

Bet Britney doesn't know about all the other girls he's been with.

"Yeah you are...move along please." Angel spoke up from in front of me, my body still trapping her against the wall and my hand still resting on the top of her sweats.

"Didn't realise your name was Styles? Isn't it Michaels? How interesting, right Harry?" Zack smirked as he stared at me, I'm going to deck this fucker in the face.

"What's your point?" Angel says, furrowing her eyebrows as her grip on my shirt tightened.

"I just think you'd want to know-"

"Yeah but what's your point?" Her tone was aggressive now, cutting him off completely. If this is what the poor woman was like when she gets interrupted during a heavy make out session, I can't wait to find out what she's like during the real thing.

"Feisty little thing aren't you. I'm not the enemy out of the three of us here Angelica." His smirk stayed prominent, I have no clue what's gotten into him. This man was meant to be my best friend.

"Piss off Zack. Do everyone a favour and go back to banging everything with a pulse, yeah?" I snapped, moving both my hands around Angel's body and pulling her close to me.

"I will. Got my eyes on my prize. Keep her safe, Haz. You never know who will wanna take a little gem like her." His face became expressionless as he turned around on his foot and walked off in the direction of his room.