C A U G H T

Aurora Lupin

I woke up with a slight headache the next morning

I woke up with a slight headache the next morning. my friends were already awake and getting ready.

"Aurora get up"  kiara said as she messed with her long braids.

"Don't tell me you forgot." Lucy sighed.

"What did I forget?" I asked sitting up from my bed.

"We're going to hogsmeades"

"Right" I sighed before getting out off bed "just let me take a quick shower"

After my shower I flicked my wrist and muttered a spell to dry my hair and another one to do some light makeup.

I forgot I agreed to go to hogsmeade with my friends this weekend.

Arriving at hogsmeade my friends wanted to go to gladrags wizard wear before heading to the three broomsticks. I looked around nothing really caught my eye... Except for the tall brown haired boy walking pst the window.

"Guys I'm gonna go get us a booth at three broomsticks"

And with saying that I quickly walked out of the store leaving my friends behind so I could possibly apologize to Mattheo. Even though he was more of an ass than I was I still feel bad for saying and acting how I did.

Scanning the large crowd I was worried that I lost him.

but I was wrong.

There he was. his eyes were on mine as if he was already looking at me.

"Gazing From afar I see" I joked.

"Couldn't help it" he whispered licking his lips.

"I wanted to apologize—"

"No need to apologize Aurora, you didn't hurt my feelings."

"Oh, ok" I sighed.

"Well I have to go find my friends" I told him.

"Wait," he grabbed my hand making my heart jump in my chest.

"You didn't hurt my feelings because you were right"

"I was?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Yes, I should be the one apologizing- I'm not good with showing my emotions, and I'm going to be honest, you scared me last night because I wanted to tell you" he paused. I looked up at him waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"I wanted to tell you how you make me feel" his fingers laced in between my fingers.

"Come here" he said and pulled me towards a empty ally.

"You-" Theo chuckled "I hate to say this" he laughed "but you make me feel things"

"Things?" I asked my hand still in his.