40.

Vito enters the rehab facility carrying a bag full of things for Autumn. He hadn't checked on her since she got admitted and he felt like it would be good for her to know she has someone support her along the way. Everytime he thought about her,he thought about his own daughter being there.

"Good morning what can I do for you?" The familiar voice questions looking up

"Good morning Kelly." He answers getting her attention

"Mr.Hernandez, how are you? "

"I'm fine,just dropping some things off here for Autumn.How has she been?"

"At first she was a little violent,she Expressed she didn't know us but she got used to it once she saw the pool and other things we have to offer."

"Can I see her or would I have to wait?"

Kelly nods and motions her hands towards her.

"She's up for breakfast now."

Vito nods and smiles. He waits for her to unlock the door before they enter in the back. Then his mind started going wild again.

"Does Lala still work here?"

"Uhhh no she quitted about a month ago." Kelly answers looking at him

The rest of the walk to Autumn was quick and short.

"Before you give her the bag I have to check it. I know you wouldn't put anything in the bag but they have cameras."

Kelly points up causing Vito to stare at the cameras pointing directly down on them.

"Alright"

He hands her the bag and watches as she looks around in the bag. She hands it back to him and leads him to the familiar spot he once sat.

"Autumn you have a visitor "

Victor stretches his arm with the bag out smiling.

"Vito"

She smiles and stands up out of her seat.

"What's this?"

She hadn't been in the facility for long but she's starting to look better. Her hair finally cleaned and combed.

"I bought you a few more things"

Autumn grabs the bag and places it on the table.

"Well thank you Kelly,I have it from here."

Kelly walks away leaving the two alone.

"So how do you like it here?" Vito questions

"I love it,the people are nice, the food is okay."

"Do you have a clue where your brother might be?"

"Uhh yeah,he's with my sperm donor."

Vito frowns in confusion to her response.

"So why were you on the streets instead of with your father?"

"I don't really talk to my father. He was never there."

"Did he know you were doing drugs?" Vito questions grabbing a seat in front of the table.

"I left his house before we could talk. Why talk about it,he left for a reason, right?"

Vito stares in Autumn's eyes watching her try to hide the tears that so badly wanted to slip away. Her throat started to burn causing her to look down at her fingers. Vito didn't know how to respond to her question. He just understood that she needed a hug. He raises from the chair and steps out of his space to give her what she needed.