Date

"You look happier than normal. Its scary." Changbin commented, looking at Seungmin who was smiling down at his phone, but chuckled as he glared at him for a brief second, before turning his attention back to his phone. "Yes, give me that scary face."

"Leave him alone." Suri said, eyes focused on her book, but she noticed Changbin sticking his tongue out at her. "Why don't you go do something useful? Go water your closet or clean your fish."

"I'm not surprised, I'm not even close to surprised. That's actually something you'd say."

"Funny coming out of you." Suri closed her books, glaring at Changbin, who let out a confused hum.

"But seriously, don't you think its weird? Like extra weird." Now was Suri's turn to look at the guy confused. "Its been a minute and Seungmin still didn't say any mean comments. Is my boy okay?" Changbin questioned, putting the back of his hand on Seungmin's forehead, but he quickly pushed him away.

"Fuck off."

"Thank you." Changbin smiled warmly at Seungmin, sitting back down on his chair. "I'm going to see Felix. You two are boring." Suri was glad that Changbin finally left, causing her to turn her attention to Seungmin who was already looking at her. He chuckled as he locked eyes with her, knowing that she was ready for him to tell her everything.

"I took her on a date. Wasn't much, but we both enjoyed it." Suri squealed, looking at Seungmin's phone as he showed her the pictures they both took.

"She's so cute. Oh my god, why is this making me so happy?" Seungmin smiled at the girl warmly, before looking down at his phone smiling. "Wow, who thought that one day, you'd be that excited about a girl."

"Hey, I'm a human. I have feelings too."

"So now 4 out of 9 are about to date, huh?"

"Who's the fourth?"

"Han told me about his feelings towards Jihyun." Suri laughed at Seungmin's judging face. "Hey, we're best friends after all, he's allowed to tell me. Plus, isn't he a human too? He has feelings." Suri mocked Seungmin's words. The guy shook his head, getting up from his place.

"You're something else." He mumbled, walking away from her.

"I'm something else, but do you know what I'm not yet?" Seungmin stopped, looking at her, confused. "An aunt."