Raid Trip, Part II

(Y/N) POV

Just as the civilians were about to attack me and Sanageyama, Lady Satsuki arrived and stepped up to Takarada and his goons. She was wearing Matoi's glove on her right hand.

Takarada: Aww, snap! We got Satsuki up in the hissy! Damn girl, you hotter than the last time I saw you!

Satsuki: And you've become even more loathsome. Though, I barely recall our first meeting.

Takarada: Remember when you graduated from grade school, when you threw that party in the backyard? You remember my old man Takarada, of the Takarada Syndicate!? Ya should be thankful I even showed up!

Satsuki: And you should be thankful I still have a vague recollection of your seedy face.

Takarada: Ha! Same as before, still looking down on homies, like you sum queen. Yo, girl, if ya think you can bust up in here and get up in my face, you got 'nother thing comin'!

Satsuki: So will you, if you continue to oppose my will. Making mercenaries out of citizens... How were you raised to use money in such a detestable way!?

Takarada: When it comes to cash, who cares how you use it? Japan's split in the middle, with the Takaradas in the west side, and those Kiryuns suckas on the east! It's our paper, and if I don't throw it down to my homies, who will? You went and wasted all yo money in sum power threads, and that's cool. But check it!

He flipped a coin, and the citizens went crazy for it.

Takarada: If I do as much as flip a coin, these suckas gon give their lives to me! It don't matter, as long as it got cash involved. It's the power of money!

The civilians all jumped us at the same time.

Satsuki: That's where you're mistaken.

Takarada: Huh? What was that for?

Satsuki: I was aiming at their hearts.

She hit Bakuzan's handle and all the civilians fell to their knees, in fear

Satsuki: All of you, go! Or else, my next attack will kill you!