Chapter 10

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello! I have nothing really to say so I hope you enjoy the chapter. Sorry no picture today :(

__________________________
__________________

3RD POV

"Is that true?!" S screamed, slamming his fist down on Mujin's desk.

"Yes" Mujin said "The winner from from the Chungcheongnam province is dead."

"Several players form the Gangwon province, and several casualties among the commissioners have been discovered."

"And those who are involved with the competition throughout the entire nation have been killed or wounded by a mysterious attack."

"Which means....." S sweated

"Those bastards finally started moving..." Mujin rested his head on his palm.

"....Tell this to all three commissioners of the country.

1. To focus on keeping their guards up.

2. To hold a rematch to choose a new winner for the regions who need one.

And 3. Tell all the regions to hold a match tomorrow for 3rd and 4th place."

"Why do we need 3rd and 4th place? The national championship will be held as a 3:3 tag match."

"It'll be a bit safer to keep the players together after all."

"Let's start having some fun."

S had nodded his head and headed towards the door. As he opened the door, a "ouch" was heard, on the floor was [Y/n]. [Y/n] rubbed her head as she had fell and landed on it. S gave her a questionable look before sighing and walking away, after all it had not been the first time she had eavesdropped on a conversation and been caught.

"I'm sure you heard what we were talking about." Mujin said looking out of a window.

[Y/n] got up and chucked nervously.

"Heh...yah I did hear it. Totally by accident tho."

"Well, doesn't really matter if you did or not."

"Since we're doing a rematch, how about you fight again? I could possibly pull a few strings for you."

[Y/n] looked down on the floor before looking back at Mujin.

"I'm ok. I feel like it wouldn't be fair to use my connections to get another chance to fight again. Plus I don't fight unless there is a special reason to why....."

"Ever since that day......"

"I see..."

"...Well it's late you should go rest already."

"Yah, I will." [Y/n] half smiled before walking out the door, not even closing it at all.

Mujin sighed and thought to himself 'At least she didn't slam it.'

[Y/n] came back and said "Oops, almost forgot."

She grabbed the door knob and smiled, slamming it.

'Never mind.'
____

[Y/n] had took a different route to her house, so she could enjoy the nice breeze. She looked down on the ground and saw glimpse of memories.

In her mind was a women, a man, and a little girl smiling. The little girl was holding the women's hand and grabbing her [f/c] teddy bear while they were walking towards an unknown place. The girl had chocolate all over her face and was giggling, she looked at women to see she was smiling as well but it looked forced and filled with guilt. The little girl was confused and looked at the man, but except he wasn't smiling at all, he had a stern face and didn't not meet the little girl's eye.