Chapter 10:

It was hell trying to get through the woods. Everyone was tired and sweaty and I had to save Ocha more than once. My throat feels like a fire was set in my esophagus.

"Y/N are you sure you're okay?" Ocha asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I horsley spoke. My voice was cracking and quiet from the pain. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks to you." She smiled shyly and glanced at me. I smiled to her and looked towards the gate as we got closer to the entrance.

We all began to fill the area, one by one, all out of breath and exhausted.

It was dark out and Aizowa was waiting. "Y'all took longer than expected." Everyone groaned tiredly as Aizowa told us to go eat.

After eating an amazing meal we all went to get a bath in the relaxing spring. I tried to keep my distance from the others to keep from drooling over them. The spring was relaxing though.

"Hey Y/N, why don't you come closer to us? You're so far away." Mina asked.

"Oh it's okay, I like it over here." I kept my gaze away.

"Come on Y/N!" Ocha smiled.

"I-." I sighed and walked over to the group of girls.

As we were having a normal conversation, we began hearing shouting from the other side of the wall and then what sounded like was Mineta climbing it. Oh no. We were waiting for the pervert to get all the way up but Koda, the sweet kid that destroyed Dekus balls, slapped the perv down.

"Thanks Koda!" Some of us shouted to the young boy. Poor kid looked at us and fell from shock.

We gasped and stood in shock. Everyone let out a sigh of relief when Deku shouted that he was alright.

Later we got out of the spring, all clean and calm, and went to bed. Not me though I stayed up and looked at the ceiling. Too much was going through my mind right now. What's going to happen to my parents? Will they really get a divorce? Will I ever get in a relationship with the love of my life or is that just some dumb fantasy? I sighed loudly and turned to my side. I couldn't sleep, I wish I could though.

Finally, after an hour, sleep overtook my entire body and I dozed off as my body went limp.