Choosing is hard.

*You basically had chosen. One of the two boys will be heartbroken. You had left Miguel in the past after he humiliated you in front of everybody. You are going into the apartment after your talk with Hawk, Robby is on the couch, drinking a beer, staring at the TV.*

Robby flashed me a look. He had beer cans laying around him. I knew he was drunk. "You went to go see Hawk, didn't you?" He said, looking back down. There was pain in his eyes. I didn't know I hurt him while you were gone. I sat beside of him, pushing the cans off the couch and laid my head on his shoulder. "Look y/n. If your gonna keep doing this to me then I can't hang out with you anymore. Your making me crazy thinking about how Hawk treated you then you get back together with him? Your crazy." I sat up and slapped him. "Don't ever let those words come out of your mouth again. You know what? What if I did go see Hawk. He never once made me feel like shit, only once but I forgave him. We all make mistakes Robby, you need to get over this and start looking at yourself, and maybe start working on yourself. Because this is not working for me at all." I said, storming to my room and slamming my door. I had enough of his bull shit.
A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Robby opened the door and leaned against the door frame. "Can I bunk with you? There's no other place I can sleep." "There is a couch ya know?" He smirked. "But sure." He walked over and climbed in the bed, pulling the sheets over him. He drifted to sleep pretty quickly. I decided to go to sleep.

  I woke up to Robby still asleep. I didn't know how I could get out so I just climbed over him. He didn't wake up so that was good. I quickly got my clothes on for school and styled my hair in two French braids. I grabbed my phone which was at 67% and saw a notification from Hawk. He would be here in 10. This was 5 minutes ago. I grabbed my bag and helmet and headed out the door. Johnny had been working on a dojo ever since John Crease took over Cobra Kai. I was still in Cobra Kai due to all of my friends being in the same dojo. I really liked John. He didn't want us to show mercy but at the same time he was pretty cool guy. He treated me like the queen bee.
A few minutes later I could hear his bike coming up the drive. I smiled and headed out the door. He took his helmet off and revealed his shaggy red hair. It wasn't in a Mohawk and I probably had to help with it when we got to school. I climbed on, put my helmet on and he sped off toward the school.

When we got to the school everyone stared. They didn't think we would get back together after what Miguel had said about me. I took my helmet off and my hair had gotten longer so it stuck out under the helmet. I got my bag and swung my leg over the bike, looking at Hawk. He smiled and grabbed me by the waist, kissing me lightly. I kissed him back and put my hands on the back of his neck. At about the same time Tory came over and tapped him on the shoulder. "I thought you were going to text me last night. What made you not?" He leaned out and turned around. My smile faded so quick it wasn't even funny. Honestly I didn't really like her at all. "Because Tory, I told you I was busy." She frowned. "When did you and her get back together?" I piped up.  "Yesterday actually." She frowned. "Did I ask you? I was asking Hawk." I curled my lip. I didn't like the way she was talking to me. Hawk caught on to this and curled his lip as well and spoke up "Tory shut the fuck up and get away from us. Your not suppose to be here anyway." She rolled her eyes and sped walked away. "Don't mind her, she's kinda jealous that me and you got back together. After Miguel and Sam got back together she has been paranoid and clinging onto me." I just looked down at my feet as he reassured me.He put his arm around my waist and we walked in. I had every classes with him and it felt great.

I walked to my locker and pulled out some of the textbooks I had hidden away. I could feel the presence of someone behind me. "Y/n. We need to talk about Hawk." I whipped my head around, it was Demetri. He was dressed like an idiot. "What Demetri?"
   "I am worried about him. He seems more and more evil by the day." I grinned. "Maybe to you but the only time he's evil with me is in the bed." I winked as he got a disgusted look on his face. "Ew, y/n. Anyways, he doesn't really act like the old Eli. My binary brother is gone y/n. You need to help me." "Dude. I am not getting in the middle of this. Just talk to him. He'll maybe understand." Demetri widened his eyes. "Y/n you do know he wants to kill me right?!" I rolled my eyes. "Figure it out, if you talk to him he'll listen. Might help if I'm there. Just do it during lunch." Demetri crossed his arms but before the words could come out I had walked off to 1st period.

I walked into the class, my eyes went straight to Miguel and Sam, they were sitting beside each other, hand in hand. I heard my name being called and whipped my head to the right, seeing Hawk patting the stool beside me. I locked eyes with Kylar as I knew he was going to try to sit next to him. Me and him took off. He got there first and Hawk frowned. "That seat is not your Kylar. Let my girl sit down." Kylar frowned and walked to sit with Brucks. Kylar and Brucks and had just joined Cobra Kai. They were both okay but today was the day they fulfilled if they could stay in Cobra Kai. I sat down and he kissed me, cupping his hand on my jaw. After we leaned back I got my books out and turned to the page.

About four hours later it was lunch. When we sat down at the table, me on Hawks lap, I could see Demetri hesitate but then walked over. Hawk curled his lip as he saw. "What do you want nerd." I held my head against his and watched Demetri. "I just wanted to say something." Hawk held my waist and nodded, giving him permission to speak. "Can we go back to normal? Just go back to being friends?" Hawk smirked. "I can't be friends with a nerd, sorry dude. Maybe when your cooler I'll think about it." Demetri frowned and walked away. I just sat there, this was their beef, not mine.

After school we both went back to Hawks house. His mom wasn't there. "Aye, I'm gonna go get in the shower." He smirked. "Alrighty then." I knew he was gonna try to fuck me. I went down the hall and into the bathroom. I turned the nob and left the door cracked, letting him know he could come in. I got in, letting the hot water hit my skin. I got my hair drenched and heard footsteps. The door opened and in came Hawk. He took his clothes off and stepped in the shower. I smirked as he pushed me against the wall, kissing me. He put his arms around my waist, gripping my ass. I had my hands around the back of his neck, kissing him hard. After a bit I got onto my knees. He smiled and pushed the back of my head into his dick. I went in and out for around 5 minutes and I tasted something sour. I pulled my mouth out and wiped my lips, cum was dripping from my mouth. I went up and kissed him, slipping my tongue in and out. He pulled out two fingers and lightly put them inside of my pussy, I moaned lightly. He kissed my neck and moved his fingers in and out slowly then went faster. I could feel the sensation of cum coming out. I gripped his shoulders as I felt the numbness that felt so good. He took his fingers out and licked them. He was so fucking hot. I kissed him once more then leaned back, getting out of the shower and grabbing a towel to wrap my body in. He got out as well and just went to his room. I walked into the room, going to the drawer I kept my stuff at and grabbed a t-shirt as well as some shorts. After I put the clothes on I laid on his bed. He came over and kissed me. This was amazing.