What's Dirty

-Haneul POV-

Yeonha basically ran to me as soon as we made eye contact.

"You good?"

"Uh, yes. Why?"

"Last night? You were weird as fuck. Soomin texted the rest of us to see if we should go over but then you said you were doing the cha-cha slide so we just let you do your thing."

"Oh, yeah," I laughed nervously, "about that. I might as well have been drugged or something. I barely remember anything last night."

"Oh my god. How?"

"I don't know... you know what?! Maybe I do know. Yesterday as I was walking home, a café shop that just opened was giving free samples. I took one and not too long after I started feeling weird."

"Dude. I think I know what place you're talking about."

"The owners are some foreigners."

"Yes! Their products definitely have some weird stuff going on but they wouldn't tell me more since I'm underage."

"Well, heck."

As more members of our friend group arrived, Yeonha helped me explain what we think caused me to act so weird only a few hours earlier. Eventually, we made our way into the school and became separated as we went to our classes.

I was seated next to Jungkook, talking about dumb stuff like we usually do.

"...And I was watching her as she crossed the street. She was wearing a bright, neon green shirt. Automatically, I looked at it and there was text on it, 'Organism Donor'. I thought, 'oh cool,' and just ignored it. But guess what? I looked at it again and realized that it actually said, 'Orgasm Donor'. When I say I screa-"

"Hey, Haneul."

A familiar voice cut off my friend and I turned around, annoyed.

"Can I help you?"

"No. I just came to ask Jungkook a little question."

Jungkook and I eyed each other.

"Go ahead."

"Did you know that Haneul, here, has been hoeing around with your friends? She flirts with all of them and has probably slept with them, too. You know, the way sluts do."

We laughed out loud and Chohyeon waited for us to stop, frustrated.

"Duh."

"You think I'm joking? I just need to find proof but don't worry. She's not making it too difficult."

"You don't need proof. I've been there, present, watching it in person."

We continued laughing and she left to sit down. Deep down I hoped she wasn't serious because there are a lot of things I've done that even Jungkook doesn't know about. I'd much rather she has no idea what she's talking about because if she does, I am completely unprepared for the worst.

Later

I walked out of the stall and walked to the sink. I hated using the bathrooms at school but it was completely empty so I took the chance. I finished rinsing my hands but before I could dry them, someone came in.

"My, my. What a lovely surprise, Hanuel."

"So you're following me now?"

"Following you? Please! I have no obsession with you."

"Oh, but it's quite the different story when it comes to Taehyung, huh?"

"Don't bring Taetae into this!"

That nickname, ugh. I could throw up.

"Then what do you want?"

"From you? Nothing."

"Great. You can leave me alone then."

I began walking out but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back harshly.

"Get your dirty hands off of me, Chohyeon."

"Dirty? Oh, you want to talk dirty? I'll tell you what's dirty. You! You and the little game you're playing with your friends. Going around and doing whatever you want with each because you think you'll get away with it. Don't you feel bad for them? For when they find out you've been playing with their feelings?"

"You know nothing."

"I know more than you think. The moment I have proof, I'll make sure everyone who's ever met you finds out. Your friends, classmates, teachers, family. You name it. They will all know what a bad girl you've been."

Her words made me sick. She was right. I kept doing things I shouldn't with the boys. Bad things. And I would be considered a disgrace if people found out. There wasn't much I could do. Nothing but avoid being caught.