If You Slacked Off

REQUESTED BY: Nyachiko-chan

A/N: The gist of this is, the last mission Reader went on was too exhausting, so she decides to take the night off from slaying. This is her s/o's reaction to that.

--

Tanjiro:

He gets it, he really does. The last fight was draining on all of you - so he lets you have one day off, letting your crow know that he'll take any assignments directed to you.

Nezuko:

Nezuko is worried about you, but Tanjiro tells her that you'll be okay and that you just need some recuperation. She stays with you at the wisteria house while the others spend the day shopping, sitting beside you as you sleep. She has to leave once the boys come back to retrieve her for a mission, but the old woman reassures her that you'll be okay.

Zenitsu:

He's a little irritated that you get to spend the day relaxing while they have to get to work, but he understands. His first mission went so poorly that he just wanted to hole up in bed for several days afterward.

Inosuke:

He's irritated as he demands to know why, but when you tell him you need to spend time recuperating he sits right down with you until he has to leave for a mission.

Giyuu:

On some level he gets it, but he's also a little irritated because of the lives that could be lost if you don't go out. Still, he tries not to be too upset with you because he recalls his first days as a slayer. But he does tell you not to make any habit of it.

Kyojuro:

He's disappointed that you won't go out on the job tonight, but he does understand the stress of burnout. He gives you the day but tells you that you could go with him the next night for easy kills.

Muichiro:

He's irritated that you won't, so he calls in a day off too. To hell with it, you'll both spend the day lounging about the house.

Shinobu:

She lets you spend some time mentally healing at the mansion, knowing that you'll need to be at peak performance if you want to make any kills. But she's sharp, and will tell you you've got a mission if she feels like you've healed enough to go out again.

Gyomei:

He understands and lets you take the day off, remembering his first days slaying and how difficult they were on his mental health.

Sanemi:

He's irritated with you and lets you know it. Who knows how many lives could be lost if you didn't go out slaying? Still, he leaves you alone for the day, knowing that even you need time to heal.

Akaza:

He's just happy you're safe at home and will check up on you during the night to make sure you're alright.

Douma:

When he hears you've taken the day off and are staying at home with your kids, he's glad. It means more time away from slaying, which is less of a chance you'll be killed.

Kokushibo:

While he understands the mental strain of killing, he doesn't let that vacation day go to waste. As soon as he's able to visit, he's training with you to make up for lost time.

Muzan:

He doesn't get why you'd want to be a slayer in the first place when you're dating the kingpin, so he's all for it.

Yoriichi:

He understands the mental weight of your duty and allows you to spend the day recovering with him at your side. But Muzan waits for no one, and the next night he's determined to keep going once more.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.