Calling Them Mommy/Daddy

REQUESTED BY: hugggu

A/N: Whew it's gonna get a little bit steamy up in here!

--

Tanjiro:

He pauses for a second, his mind immediately running to "Are you pregnant?""

When you confirm that you aren't, in fact, pregnant, he blushes from his cheeks to the tips of his ears at your teasing. This sweet, sweet man isn't used to naughty nicknames.

Nezuko:

She tilts her head, gesturing to herself as if to say "But I'm not a mother". It's so innocent that you can't help but hug her, explaining you were just teasing.

Zenitsu:

Blood drips down from his nose as he stares at you, his face utterly red. He's never heard that one before - and judging from his reaction, he really likes it.

Inosuke:

"Are you saying you're pregnant?" He genuinely has never heard anyone use that nickname in a dirty way before and is subtly freaking out over the possibility of a baby.

Giyuu:

Giyuu's stoic façade slips, for just a second, before he covers his face and turns away to hide his blush.

Kyojuro:

He startles for a second, instinctively looking at your stomach before realizing you're just teasing him. He raises a brow at you and smiles a little more mischievously than usual, asking what you're trying to do.

Muichiro:

Muichiro freezes for a second, eyes going wide, before he realizes you're just teasing and raises his brows at you. "Are you sure you want to play like this?"

Shinobu:

It works to silence her for a second as she processes with wide eyes what you just called her... then she grins at you with an "Ara ara~ Is that what we're doing today?"

Gyomei:

Gyomei absolutely flinches, wide, sightless eyes staring at your direction as he processes what you just said. "Are you... are you pregnant?"

When you explain you were just teasing him, he chuckles softly and shakes his head. "I pray you don't spring such big news on me out of nowhere in the future, tsuma."

Sanemi:

His immediate reaction is shock, but then he realizes you're teasing him and his answering toothy, mischievous grin is all the warning you have before he announces that you have three seconds before he gives chase.

Akaza:

He turns to stare at you, smile frozen in place, as he thinks through what you've just said. When you giggle and explain you're teasing him, he breaths a heavy sigh and shakes his head in amusement, asking you what you think you're doing.

Douma:

He's a little confused, but he goes along with it. "I'm Daddy now? I see..." It's only when he sees you in his throne room and tells you that "Daddy will be done in a few minutes" that you stop, as the embarrassment of his admirers hearing that makes you re-evaluate pet names for the clueless man.

Kokushibo:

He freezes in his spot, turning a wide-eyed gaze on you as he asks you what you mean. There's a tinge of panic in his voice as he asks if you're pregnant, and when you explain that you're teasing him he lets out a sigh of relief before patting your shoulder.

Muzan:

Muzan's sharp eyes immediately snap over to you as he asks if you're pregnant. When you tell him you're teasing him, he relaxes - and then immediately asks if "Daddy" can do anything for you. His knowing smirk makes you realize what you've just done to yourself.

Yoriichi:

This poor, innocent man immediately comes over and asks if you're pregnant. His face is so wide-eyed that you hate to tell him you're teasing him. (His shoulders visibly relax in relief when you admit you aren't pregnant.)

--

A/N: Y'all remember the tall vampire mommy from Resident Evil Village?

Imagine Lady Muzan as Lady Dimitrescu. You're welcome for the lovely mental image.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!