𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya sat in her mother's car nodding her head along to the song that she was listening to it. She was really feeling the lyrics in her chest as the song played. She felt like she could really relate.

She played the song over and started nodding her head. "I CANT WAIT TILL YOU COME OVER! I'M NOT SOBER SO..Y'KNOW HOW THIS BOUTTA GO! CAUSE I LIKE TO FUCK WHEN IM DRUNK!" She sung out pulling off from the red light.

Ooh-wee
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

"I KNOW YOU LOVE FUCKING ME! I CAN TELL BY THE WAY YOUR IN LOVE WITH ME! YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME! WELL I GUESS ITS LOOKIN LIKE YOU STUCK WITH MEEEE!" She sang out gripping her chest before flipping her hair.

She had just got a fresh side part install in and couldn't wait to show Dejhari what it looked like.

"CAUSE I GOT YOU SPRUNG OFF IN THE SPRING TIME. FUCK ALL YOUR FREE TIME. YOU DONT NEED NO ME TIME. THATS YOU AND ME TIME. WE BE GETTING SO LOUD, THAT DICK MAKE MY SOUL SMILE! THAT DICK MAKE ME SO DAMN PROUD!" She screamed with her hand on the wheel.

"Ou, I need to text that to Dooda later on.." She said to herself as she turned down the street. She had to go pick some things up from Treasure before going to Dejhari's house and getting some more of clothes.

Now lay your head down on the pillow
Turn the lights down real low
I want you to say my name

"Dont be surprised baby it's just me. Don't be surprised when I bust it widdeee! I hypnotized you with this coonchie! Now you feel like you can flyyy!" She sang out before smirking.

"That explains the gifts.." She thought.

She had already packed all her clothes for the trip, she just needed to go to Dejhari's house to get some stuff. Like her shoes, her hair products and things like that.

Kataleya was having an anxious day because today she would be going on a plane for the first time. Nervousness went through her body every-time she thought about the airport and the process she would have to go through to get on the plane.

She was happy that Dejhari was going though because she felt like he knew how to talk to her and make her feel better whenever she felt anxious.

"Ouu this is my jam.." She said turning the radio up some more. "MY BODY YOURS ADDICTION! YOUR TOUCH IS MY AFFLICTION! I SPEAK YOU NEVER LISTEN! SOMEHOW WE STAY CONSISTENT!" She sang out touching her chest.

I thought you grew up Christian
Let's talk about forgiveness
But you wanna sit and breathe on the phone, no
The silence is tellin' me something's wrong

"WE CAN'T FUCK IT AWAY WE CAN CAN'T TUCK IT AWAY! WE CAN'T DRINK IT AWAY! HENNESSY IT AWAY YEAAAAHHH! WE CAN'T FIGHT IT AWAY! CAN'T ONE NIGHT IT AWAY! TOO MUCH PRIDE IN THE WAYYYYY!" She sung out gripping her chest with one hand, stirring the wheel with the other.

As she listened to the music, she started dancing around in her seat.

"Blueberry, two pink hearts is Facetiming you.."

She groaned loudly before stopping at the red light. She reached down and grabbed her phone, answering it in the process. "Hello.." She said. She was aggravated because her favorite part was coming up and he had interrupted it, now she didn't even want to listen to the song anymore.