Hari Kurono-requested

Requested by: Time-Chan

A/N: I hope you like it!

Warning: smut, swearing, sexual actions, pet names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hum as you turn on the stove, Your mask was replaced by a F/C medical mask. Your foot tapped the ground as you grab plates for all the members of the Shie Hassakai including Eri, you yelp as you turn to look at the stove that was now on fire. You run over and turn off the stove and stove the pan into the sink, turning on the water to kill the flames. You hiss as the flames burnt your hand, the skin bright red. "Shit...that was painful" You mutter, walking out of the room. 

"Tabe can you finish cooking, I gotta fix my hand" You hold up the hand that was turning white-ish, he nodded and walking into the kitchen. "Don't eat it all please" You call out before leaving the room, Heading to Hari's room to see if he knows where the first aid is. You and Hari were close friends, though you had a feeling that he likes you more than a friend. You see you've caught him staring at you for longer than needed and he always scolds you instead of Overhaul, like he always does to the other members. 

You knock three times on his door, hearing a groan from inside. "Hari! I'm coming in" you call out before walking in, a yell could be heard right when you opened the door. "W-Wait!" It was too late as you've already seen what he was doing, there was a picture of you on the desk. Hari was standing over the desk with his y'know out and in his hand, you stared at you with wide eyes. He quickly snapped out of it and covered himself, placing papers over the picture. 

"I-i can explain.." he muttered as you close the door so you don't cause a scene, you stared at him as you waited for him to continue. He  quickly made his way to you, pinning you to the door. "I really can't..." He answered himself, placing his lips on you neck. He kissed around before he heard you moan, he grinned and started abusing that spot until there was a dark hickey. You can feel him thrusting between your legs, he bites down on your neck which causes you to cry out in pain. 

"mhhh it's okay....im so close, baby~" He sighs as he comes between your legs, his body shook before he picked you up. He carried you over to his desk and laid you down on his, your legs wrapped around his waist.  he stared down at you with lust clouding his eyes, he reached for your pants and ripped them down your leg with your underwear.  He stuck a finger in your mouth, moving it along your tongue. " Be a good princess/Prince and suck for your master" He ordered, You obeyed and began sucking his finger.  He took it out and shoved it up your ass, you gasped at the feeling. 

After fucking you with his fingers he removed it and replaced it with his member, of course he stayed still so you could adjust to his member. After a few moments he thrusts, you moaned out as he sped up. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room along with your moans and his grunts, you cry out as you feel your orgasm nearing. "Im close~" You whine, Kurono grins and kissing the back of your neck as he buries himself deeper into you. You scream as You cum, clamping around Kurono. "Ahhh~" he moans as he cums, thrusting sloppily a few more times before pulling out. 

"I love you N/N" He whispers against your neck, pulling your pants back on you before he pulled his up. "I love you too Hari"