True Loves Kiss

Going to post something that I thought of soon but this was an idea that I forgot and had to post. BTW this is after Miracle Queen

Marinette POV
I have been trying to get Adrien out of my mind. I really have, but I just can't get him out of my stupid head and heart! He's probably already dating Kagami by now; she's so gorgeous and confident. Who wouldn't fall for her... Plus she's my friend, so I'm not even mad at her.

BAM!

I hit a bike rack because I'm not focused. I stumble and run into someone, causing me to fall into them. As I fall onto them I feel my lips crash onto them. Literally, hurting my teeth, but even so, for a brief second this stranger and I kissed. We crash onto the ground and my head starts to feel fuzzy. I clamber off of them and sit on the ground, as I hold my head.

"Looks like you and I were at the same costume party."

"If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?"

"Marinette! My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

"I have both good news and bad news. The good news is: there are superheroes in the tower that will stop that supervillain. The bad news is: we're the superheroes! And the thing that's chasing us is the supervillain! And we're supposed to be defeating it with superpowers we no longer have!"

"Then we must have told each other everything. I couldn't hide my identity from the girl I love."

"We figured out we're superheroes, but we don't know how to make ourselves Ladybug and Cat Noir again. Mr. Turtle, you'll have to tell us quick, I'm almost out of battery."

"That's not gonna be easy, Ma— Lady."

"Hey, you! Do you want to play cat and mouse with me? The first one who tags the other wins!"

"This is where my other power comes in. It fixes everything back to how it was originally.
"Wait. Do you think we'll remember all this... afterwards?"
"Apparently, my Miraculous Ladybug reverts everything, so I'm guessing we won't."
"All right then. With your permission, M'Lady..."

Oh. My. Kwami. Oblivio... Adrien... Chat Noir... the kiss... I look over to the person I bumped, and sure enough, it's him. My silly, pun-loving partner. That has loved me this entire time. He looks at me with his eye wide. I'm guessing that my expression is the same, "Guess true love's kiss does break all magic, M'Lady," he says as he gets up and offers me his hand

"I don't know," I whisper. "Maybe you'd have to test out you're theory," and grab onto his outstretched hand. He pulls me up and immediately brings me into a kiss. I kiss back and squeeze his hand reassuringly. Just like before.

"Guess I really couldn't hide my identity from the girl I love," he whispers to me as he rests his forehead against mine.

"Shut up, you stupid alley cat," I tease back in a quiet voice.

"Well I'm your stupid alley cat," I reply.

"I can't say that I have any objections with that statement," I giggle back as we lean in for another kiss.

"AND CUT!" Chloe screams. Breaking us apart and out of our trance. I feel my face heat up as I realize that many people are gapping at us. "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY ADRI-"

"OH SHUT IT CHLOE!" Alya yells at her and drags Chloe away. "I've been waiting over three years for this! You are NOT ruining it!"

Adrien and I look at each other. I start to giggle but can't take my eyes away from him