52

Lilia's POV

Name: Lilia Kim
DOB: 2005•01•11 Melbourne, Australia
Contract summary: soloist

I look up at my manager, my eyes wide. Before I even read the rest I close it, passing it back to him but he passes it back. "I don't want to have a solo album yet, too early." I tell him and I can see his face slightly sadden, like I didn't understand a part of it.

"Look, read through it, and come back in a week, on the 27th. You can decide then."

He leaves the room, my eyes trailing to the contract. With a sigh I open it, reading through the rest of the summary.

Contract summary: soloist

Album and single releases. Solo stages and promotions. Solo Vlive platform, weverse and merch.

I read through all of it, surprised they're secluding a lot just for a solo album..?

But soon enough, I widen my eyes.

Terms:
-Contract ends a year after signing.
-No Dating ban
-Leaves Enhypen for the time being.

___________________________

I stated at the paper once again, shaking my head before putting it on my desk, jumping onto my bed.

"So they want me to leave Enhypen to become a solo artist?" I question, not knowing what to do.

I don't want to leave Enhypen, and I don't plan to.

But what if this benefits them?

Will me leaving the team reduce the hate?

Will me leaving them make them grow?

I'm too problematic for them.

Are they better off without me?

Once again I find myself looking at the piece of paper, laying back on my bed while holding it up.

Over the years being an idol became less of fulfilling my brothers dream, and more of fulfilling mine.

What is my dream?

What is my future?

Is Enhypen my future?

____________________________

September 26th, 2022

I leave the bathroom, drying my wet hair with a towel, soon stopping as I see all 7 boys looking at me. "What's up..?" I ask, confused as to why they're still looking.

They look mad.

"You're not seriously considering this right?"

I look at the piece of paper Jay held in his hand, widening my eyes slightly when I see the words, 'confidential' .

I stay silent. Once again, I was at a lost for words at the wrong time. I walk over to the 7 boys sitting around the table, taking the paper from Jay.

"Where did you get this?" I ask, sighing as I look at everyone.

"I left my phone in your room when we watched that drama together, I saw it on your desk and.." Niki starts and I can guess the rest of the sentence.

"When do you decide?" Heeseung asks and I look down at the paper, not wanting to really look at any of them in the eye. "The 28th."

"In 2 days?!"