CHAPTER 13 : THE NECKTIE

They girls were currently at the common room, waiting for Lily's return from her Prefect duties, alongside with Remus.

As they were waiting Alice, and Marlene kept on teasing Diana, especially with Sirius' announcement at the Great Hall earlier that day, the last thing that Diana needs, is for Sirius to show up in the common room.

"Hello Ladies" Diana internally groaned, Sirius was already there, and judging by the footsteps he's joined by James and Peter.

"Excuse me I forgot I have detention" Diana said trying to escape Sirius.

"You got Detention? C'mon now Faye, we both know no matter how you try to get one you never really get one" Sirius said giving Diana a knowing smirk, Diana cursed under her breath, Sirius knows her to well.

"C'mon now Love, don't avoid me" Sirius said snaking an arm around her, he pulled her by the waist and looked her straight in the eye, "Hogsmeade tomorrow at ten?" He asked with a smirk.

He saw Diana smile, and his smirk grew, she was falling for him, "Well" Diana said snaking an arm at his neck.

"In your fucking dreams" Diana said, leaving Sirius.

"You just got dumped mate" James said with a laugh.

"I used my charm on her!" Sirius whined and Alice laughed in the background, while Marlene snorted, the three Marauders looked at Marlene, and Alice.

"Ana's not a regular girl Sirius, she's different" Alice said looking at them with an amused look.

"Then how do I win her?" Sirius said still whining like a five year old.

"First maybe be a good example" Remus said emerging from the portrait, with Lily.

"Maybe fix yourself" Lily added sitting with Marlene and Alice.

"And don't be such a douchebag" Lily added.

"Are you certain that she'll say yes?" Sirius said trying to tie his tie.

"We don't really know" Lily and Remus said at the same time, Remus knows if he changes Diana wouldn't like it.

Sirius thought for a while and smirked, "I think I'll stick on being myself, it's better than to change" He retorted, and Remus couldn't help, but smile.

"Good choice mate" He said, and James led them to the boys dormitory.

"We better get going then" Marlene said, and the three went up to their dorm.

---

The next day, Sirius woke up early, and went to the common room, he was waiting for Diana, he wanted to have a walk with her to the great hall.

As he spotted her, he started to straighten his robes, but to no avail it was still messy and his tie, was already untied, when Diana spotted him, she chuckled to herself, before heading towards him.

"Let me teach you how to tie that" Diana said, whilst pointing at his tie, Sirius smiled sheepishly and let Diana teach him, after a few minutes he still couldn't figure out how to tie it.

"Let me do it" Diana said, and went near him, she took the tie in her hands, and started to put it around his neck, as she was tying it she looked up to him, and smiled.

She was just looking at his grey eyes, while he did the same thing to her blue-ish green eyes, the tie was long forgotten as they went closer and closer to eachother.

"PADFOOT!" Someone called out down the stairs, the two were brought back to reality as Diana fixed Sirius' tie and went out of the common room, she was a blushing mess, and she knew who owned the voice.