Tommy's exile.

Before y'all are gonna hate i changed a lot of things, it's not the same as canon. I try to make up parts of story and change things a bit that did happen in canon... I hope you enjoy this..

~

Tommy stared down at the ground, he could make the jump to the water, but if he failed he would die and lose his last life. 

Minutes ago he would've want that but after realising Dream was scared of him he decided to escape instead. Technoblade lived close to where he was right now, maybe his brother would help him, because even after everything that happend they were still family. 

He decided to take the jump, it was scary he didn't have a water bucket on him so he couldn't MLG water if he couldn't make it, it felt like he was falling for ages and then finally his body hit the water. He was okay.

He got out of the water, his wet clothes sticking to his skin, and began walking. Leaving everything he and Ghostbur did behind.

[~]

After a while of walkin he finally saw Technoblade house. His wet clothes were frozen now and he was pretty sure he was gonna be sick the next few days. Well he already was after everything that happend in exile.

He decided to not let Technoblade know he was here for now, He needed a few days of rest before facing Technoblade and having the chance of being sent away. 

He mined a basement and made a little room for himself, with the last few 'piss blocks' he had after building Mexican Dreams house. He layed down in bed and went to sleep, escaping to a more peaceful world where Wilbur was still alive, Technoblade didn't betray him, no wars and Tubbo didn't exile him.

And maybe.. One day the real world would turn back to being that peaceful.

~~

THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST TO GIVE SOME BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT HOW HE ENDED UP THERE.

Okay.

Bye.