𝟔𝟖'

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"quit stressin." wiz mumbled to troy who was doing final touches on her hair and makeup.

"easy for you ta say." she said and sat down her make up brush trading it for her comb.

"all i'm sayin is chill cause you gone be good, you worryin too much." wiz said to her and she huffed before turning off her flat iron and standing up from her vanity chair.

"i'm just nervous." troy frowned and he wrapped his arms around her bringing her close.

"everything is good." he said and she nodded.

he pecked her lips twice and they headed downstairs.

"ready?" troy asked sam who nodded.

"yup, now let's go." sam said with elijah following behind her then he stopped turning to troy.

"you look pretty mommy." he grinned and ran out to catch up with sam.

"he's too sweet for his own good." troy smiled.

"he ain't lie though, you look good." wiz complimented.

"thank you," troy blushed and locked the door behind them.

wiz helped everybody into the car and when they were buckled up he headed to the plaza where troy's shop was located.

the closer they got the more anxious troy grew, wiz noticed and he began to make small patterns on her thigh which calmed her a bit.

"this a lot of people." sam said as she looked out the tinted windows seeing all the cars in the parking lot and people crowding the salon.

"sam." wiz said and she looked him, he shook
his head and she covered her mouth.

"right! sorry," she laughed a little bit.

"you ready?" wiz asked troy who shook her head no.

"no." she muttered.

"oh come onnn! everybody is here for you miss. big shot now come on." sam said trying to encourage her big sister.

"okay." troy breathed out and wiz helped them out the car.