77"

The order had all gotten into their position

Viola sat on her broom next to her father with the other Harry's while Rosaleé and Hermione rode on the back of the thestrals behind her.

"Head for the burrow. We'll rendezvous there. On the count of three! One...two...three!"

The members on the brooms shot off into the night air quickly followed by Harry and Hagrid in the motorbike and then the members on the thestrals.

Viola and Remus flew through the cold winds that bit their faces. Dark clouds rolled across the sky, blurring their visions. Lighting and thunder cracked around them.

"Somethings wrong" Remus shouted to Viola "wand out vi"

Father and Daughter extended their wands as they flew through a particularly dense cloud and out into an opening.

A shot of white light sped towards them that Remus blocked it easily. Death eaters flew out opposing them, to the side of them, behind them as they shouted out spells.

"Stupefy!" Viola yelled hitting the last near death eater watching them spiralling to the ground while she increased the speed of her flying "why have they all just disappeared!?" Viola shouted to Remus worried as to why it had all gone quiet.

"They must of realised you're not the real Harry" He replied.

The crack of the barrier sounded as Viola and Remus landed outside the Burrow. Jumping off her broom, her legs slightly shaky she threw herself into her Dads arms as he hugged her tightly.

"Come on" Remus said guiding Viola by her shoulders into the burrow as Mrs Weasley greeted them.

"Oh thank goodness you're both okay" she hushed, hugging Viola and flattening her hair.

"Who's back?" Remus asked Molly

"Just Harry and Hagrid" Molly sighed

Remus rushed into his living room, finding Harry and shoving him to the wall suddenly.

"Dad!" Viola exclaimed as she entered the room "what are you doing?!"

"What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?!" Remus questioned

"Are you mad?!"

"What creature?!"

"A Grindylow!"

Remus let go of Harry running a hand through his hair.

"We've been betrayed" he explained "Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an imposter"

Harry nodded in understanding as another crack sounded outside.

"Here! Quick!" Mr Weasley shouted as he carried George into the house laying him down on the sofa.

"Oh my boy..." Mrs Weasley cried fussing over George as he laid there, this ear completely Severed, blood dripping down his face.

Another crack sounded and Harry took Violas hand pulling them both outside.

Viola let go running to her mother and hugging her tight.

"Are you okay Vi?" Rosaleé asked kissing her daughters head. Viola nodded before hugging Hermione as Rosaleé kissed Remus.

The rest of the members appeared minutes later.

"Mad eyes dead" Bill announced solemnly as everyone looked around at each other in shock.

"Where's George?" Fred asked looking around.
Remus gave him a sad smile making Fred run off into the house, behind him the rest of the members leaving Harry and Viola outside.

"It's all my fault" Harry muttered dragging a hand down his face "if it wasn't for me-"

"It's no ones fault but the person who shot the spell" Viola interrupted brushing his hair out of face.

"No, it is. If I didn't have to be moved the spell wouldn't of bee-"

"Harry you've got to stop blaming yourself"

"So many people have died for me Vio I can't keep doing this"

"They didn't die for you Harry, they died because they saw the glimpse of the world that you can supposedly give. It is not your fault. Any of it" she replied winding her arms around his neck as she cleaned his glasses.

"Promise me you won't ever sacrifice yourself for me" Harry asked as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"I'd always put you first. Just like I'd put my mum and dad first. Neville, Seamus, Dean, Hermione, Ron. I'll always put the people I love before me Harry"

"Did you just-" Harry started with a beaming smile

"Huh, I guess I did" Viola laughed as Harry picked her up slightly, squeezing her tighter and kissing her deeply "I don't want you to go" she whispered

"I don't want to go either. But I have to"

"I know" she sighed "I hope you do all you can to get Ron and Hermione together while you're gone"

"I'm going to be a third wheel arnt i?"

"Oh definitely. On other news, you'll never guess what I got in my Hogwarts letter this morning?"

"A howler from Professor Sprout for accidentally killing the mandrakes last year?" Harry asked seriously

"Nope, though that was a good guess. The head girl badge"

"No fucking way..."

"That's exactly what I said" Viola hummed as she placed a kiss to his knuckle and looked at the scratches on his face "what do you think gave you away?"

"Hedwig" Harry replied as a familiar sadness washed over his features

"What? What is it?" Viola asked worriedly, lifting his face to look at her.

"She's gone. She died trying to protect me"

"Oh I'm so sorry Harry" Viola sighed stroking his arm comfortingly "this will all be over soon, and we'll all be okay and safe again" she smiled weakly up to him trying to reassure him, and perhaps herself as well.

Harry nodded down at her running his hands through her hair "it's going to be strange not hearing one of your insults for a while"

"I thought you hated them"

"They've grown on me"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Rip Hegwig and Moody.

Why did jk have to kill two-

When mad eye died in the films everyone was like... oh no, anyways, what were we saying?