017

"Ten!" Johnny called his boyfriend as he saw him walking down the hallways. Ten just smiled at him and went pass by him, Johnny then grabbed the younger's wrist and turned Ten to look at him.

"Y-yes?"

"Don't act like you don't know me?" Johnny said keeping his angriness "Are you playing some prank? What's the problem? Are-"

"I have something to do very important, I need to go now" before Johnny could say another word, Ten removed his wrist and ran away making Johnny worried and confused at the same time.

//

2 days.

Two days have passed and Ten is still the same. Johnny did suspect his dad but his mom said that it's not what he thinks it is.

"Ten!" Johnny flinched when he heard someone calling a very familiar name. He looked around and saw Ten with another boy, hugging. Johnny is beyond being angry now, he raged to them and pulled Ten away.

"J-"

"Who are you?!" Johnny angrily questioned the boy.

"Hi, I'm Hendery, Ten's partner for a project" he answeres completely unfazed by Johnny's aura.

"Hendery, w-we need t-to fi-finish it right now" Ten said obviously shaking out of fear, he ran and pulled Hendery together with him.

Johnny? He cried. Yes, he might be strong but when it comes to Ten ignoring him for two days, he would breakdown.

Hours have passed and he would sometimes see Ten with Hendery laughing together, touching, hugging, eating and even Hendery kissed Ten's cheeks. But Johnny controlled himself, he would just wait for the right time and talk to Ten, if he raged like what he did the last time maybe Ten will be afraid of him and totally gonna leave him, and that is what Johnny don't want to happen, so he texted Jaehyun and just decided to talk to him.

//

"I don't understand! Why is he like that!" Johnny ranted at his bestfriend at Mr. Lee's office.

"Maybe he is so busy, he's a student too Johnny" Jaehyun said with a comforting tone.

"Yeah right, busy with thet Fuckdery" Johnny answered.

"Johnny it's Hendery, don't curse at someone's name, you don't even know him!" Jaehyun nagged at the boy.

"Yes father" Johnny playfully said with a mocking voice. "I just miss him, he won't even give me a hug or just hold his hand, but that Hendery.." Johnny said holding his tears to not fall.

"Johnny, don't overthink it, Ten will be back if he's done with the project" Jaehyun said to the boy who's now sobbing.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Lee said as he entered the office "Did they broke up?" He asked his boyfriend reffering to Johnny and Ten by 'they'.

"No you idiot" Jaehyun chuckled at the question.

"So I'm an idiot now? Do you want me to break up with you?" (You know what guys, I'll just call him Taeyong) Taeyong said making Jaehyun go to him.

"Babe, uhmm, let's talk things out okay, you know I love you, and-" Jaehyun was cut off by Johnny who went out and slammed the door.

//

Johnny is now in his room, he called and messaged Ten for tge nth time but he did not recieve any response. He tried again and he said that this will be the last time he will answer it, it's already 2 am because he can't sleep still thinking why Ten is acting that way. Still, no response.

"Put that right there at the center"
----------

Okay? What's going on?

ANYWAY, THERE'S A BOOK 2
READ IT NEXT FOR MORE SURPRISES!