54. Battle Three & Four: Tamaki Amejiki And Mirio Togata

Previously....

"Fine, take this then!". She sent a giant punch to Yaoyorozu, who quickly created a shield to block the attack but it only pushed her back into Shinso, who then got knocked out from the hit. Kendo smirked. 'Well, that works too.....'. She then began her onslaught on Yaoyorozu, beating on her with raw strength but Yaoyorozu was doing rather well dodging. Being in a relationship with a guy with the fastest reflexes around does come with some good defensive training. She had chopped her body to the wall, most likely breaking a few things but Momo stayed strong as she used her cape to fake out Itsuka's vision before she found Yaoyorozu on her left side with a nasty punch to her face that definitely did some damage to her skin, causing it to swell. She didn't think Momo could punch that hard.

But that was the last attack Yaoyorozu had before her injuries caught up to her and she fell to the floor, unconscious. Kendo smirked but as she tried to move, she found herself sighed to Yaoyorozu. She sighed as she felt like she lost to Yaoyorozu but she smiled a bit when she saw Fukidashi, who was hiding in case the plan went bad and grabbed the unconscious Shinso and threw him in the jail cell nearby. That was when the match ended and Team B won due to capturing the target. What was happening outside the Katakana was that Yuga and Hagakure was captured by Kuroiro and was about to be brought to jail but with Tokoyami beating Komoroi, thanks to the ethonal Yaoyorozu left them, he was left on his own since the mushrooms began to disappear, though thankfully the match was called in their favor.

When everyone was rounded up, Delsin was on the move again, going to the injured. He quickly moved to Yaoyorozu, who was still knocked out. He used his Laser Focus to check for damage more closely and healed the cracked ribs she had while allowing the med bots to take her to the medical room for rest. Delsin grabbed Kendo by her wrist though as she was about to go follow Yaoyorozu. "Your cheek.....its bruised". "Oh it's fine, it'll heal-". "Nonsense, just hold still.....". Delsin gently touched the bruise gently as his smoke power was healing it. Kendo just looked at his face with a blush as he slightly smiled at him. "Okay, you're good". With a smile, he walked off to check on Shinso's leg, while Kendo was still awestruck.

'Dammit, Yaoyorozu-san. First you beat me in grades, then in the quirk department and now you beat me at boys too! He's so hot!'. As Shinso's leg was being healed, Aizawa spoke up. "So that was a pretty decent battle, definitely better than the last one. But due to the damage, in ground, We'll be taking a short break. After this is done though, Team Iida is up and Togata, that's you!". "Yes sir!" Mirio said with a smile while Delsin laughed as he sat back down with the former big 3. "Huh? What is so funny, Rowe-san?". Delsin pointed to team Iida and laughed. As Togata turned his head, he sighed. Team Iida was eyeing him like the fear of the plague. Each one of them had flashbacks of Togata from when they first fought him and they shivered. This was gonna suck....

Now.....

It was between the break of the last fight with Class B being the Victor this time and Delsin was walking over to the medical room to watch Yaoyorozu sleep, since she was hurt during the last battle. When he reached the medical hall, he bumped into Monoma, who fell to the ground. "Oh sorry Neito" he apologized, which made the boy smile mockingly. This made the Conduit user sigh mentally, already bracing himself for the onslaught of useless mockery from the blonde. "You should watch where you're going, moose but I guess its because you're so big, tall and stupid that it's hard for you to watch where you walk".

Delsin didn't even bother to retort. He now knew that physically or verbally assaulting Monoma back will lead him absolutely nowhere. The boy was somewhat of a masochist in a sense. "Yeah, whatever". As he began to walk away, the blonde spoke to him again. "Just prepare to be destroyed by the rest of Class B and myself, Rowe-san. As this day goes on, We'll destroy your class and then you! So I'd say watch yourself!". Delsin stopped in the middle of the hall, having heard what Neito said. He turned around with a small smirk. "That's if you guys win, Neito, and something tells me that you won't but hey, I've been wrong before. So instead of bumping your gums, why don't you and your class prove it to me instead?" He shot back before walking down the hall to the nurses office to greet his girlfriend, leaving a slightly pissed off Neito. "That bastard....".