Dynamite Touch

As I was running out of the gymnasium James was chasing me and he was fast. He was screaming at me to stop. I couldn't see anything. I was crying and my face was red. My vision was blurry. Then I ran into someone. "What hell get off of me!" The person said pushing me off of them. I tumbled a few steps backwards and plummeted to the ground. My vision cleared up. The person who pushed me to the ground was....Luke. His eyes widened when he noticed it was me. Then when I fell down his eyes widened even more.

His friends were laughing at me. I looked up at him. Tears were streaming down my face. He bent down to me and pulled me up to him. "hey I'm sorry . Are you ok? What's wrong why are you crying? He said wiping my tears away. "Just get off of me" I said pushing him away. I couldn't control my tears. I ran as fast as I could, once I was out of the school I sprinted home. I knocked on the door hoping one of my parents would answer. The door opened. My mother answered it. "What are you doing here?" She asked loudly and confused. She could see the tears in my eyes. My mom took me to the kitchen and that's when I saw Katherine, Luke's mom. She waved and smiled at me. I did the same to her. I told my mother and Katherine what happened, but I left Luke's part out. His mom was here and I didn't want to saying anything about him in front of her.

I went upstairs and curled up in my bed. I was sobbing. How could he? I scoffed at myself.  I loved him...

Luke's point of view
I went home as soon as school was done. I was to pissed at myself for what I did to Ella. As soon as I got home I went to my room. I laid on my bed. I didn't do anything but think. I just thought about her. Some girls were talking about Ella's situation. God I absolutely hate her damn boyfriend. He's an asshole. Ella didn't deserve that piece of shit.

My mom called me down for dinner. We had pasta. It was really good! Two minutes later someone knocked on our door. I looked through the eye of the door and saw Mrs. Morgan. I was actually pretty scared, I thought Ella told her what happened.

I opened the door, "hi Mrs. Morgan, nice to see you today" I said smiling. "Hello to you to Luke" she said to me with a smile on her face. I invited her inside. She was talking with my mom most of the time. When the time came for her to leave she said, "oh Luke Ella says thank you". "She wouldn't tell me what for, but she looked like she needed you to know that." "Tell her it was no problem" I said back waving her goodbye.

                    Ella's point if view
I feel so stupid. I trusted James with everything and he goes behind my back and cheats on me! Why would he do that to me? Was I not good enough? I ran into Luke. He pushed me so hard I fell. It hurt, but I managed to get up and say a few words to him before running away again. I couldn't hold the pain in any longer. My heart couldn't take this. I've been with James for 3 years! I love him. I loved him.

I wanted to say thank you to Luke for trying to help me, but I just pushed him away. My mom had to say it for me, I just couldn't see his face after what happened between us. My mom was going over to his house, our moms are best friends now, I guess. I caught up to her and told her to tell him I said thank you for what he did or what he was trying to do. As soon as she left I was so nervous. I didn't know how he was going to react. I don't know how he feels. I don't know him...at all.

It was getting late, after eating dinner I just scurried up stairs to my bedroom. I was so relieved that tomorrow was Saturday. I could avoid James and Luke for at least two days. I hopped in to my bed and let out a sigh. I was so tired. Today was a day I would never want to experience again. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke at 9:11 this morning. I usually wake up earlier than that, but I have to admit I needed a long rest. I went downstairs to get breakfast. I could smell the delicious eggs from my room. As I slowly walked down the stairs I saw The Peterson's. "Good morning" I said shyly. I looked around to see if Luke was here, but he wasn't. They all said good morning back. "Ella Luke will be coming in a little, he just need to get ready." Mr. Peterson said to me. "Oh ok well umm just send him to my room" I said back. Before I went upstairs I took a plate of food. It was so good! After I finished eating. I went on Snapchat, James story was about us. I never wanted to see pictures of us together. I deleted every single photo of us . I took down the pictures in my room. I put his clothes in a box with everything he gave me as a gift. He was just a game. I was just a game to him. I hated my life...until someone knocked on the door....