⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

'BOKUTO IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT COMPELS YOU TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE'S GIVING IT HIS ALL

'BOKUTO IS THE KIND OF PERSON THAT COMPELS YOU TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE'S GIVING IT HIS ALL.'
—Akaashi Keiji

' —Akaashi Keiji

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 6 : 30 pm

"Wahh~ I'm so tired.." [Y/N] stretched once she got down from the bus, yamaguchi giggled before saying.

"I agree with [Y/N]-san, it's been a long day." [Y/N] glanced at the freckled face male before nodding.

"As your older and caring upperclassmen, go back home and get some rest. Take a warm shower, eat delicious food, finish your assignments if you have, and then go to sleep. Okay?"

"Hai [Y/N]-san!" Yamaguchi exclaimed with a smile before his eyes widened making [Y/N] taken aback as well.

Yamaguchi quickly bowed with flushed cheeks, "So-Sorry! So sorry! I ov-overreacted!" He apologized while bowing repeatedly.

[Y/N] quickly stopped him by holding his shoulders and smiled at him,
"It's okay yama-chan! You weren't overreacting!" [Y/N] gave him a closed eye-smile making a blush spread on yamaguchi's cheeks; due to the nickname and his beautiful senpai in front of him.

Yamaguchi then saw tsukishima walking away, "Ah! Se-See you tomorrow [Y/N]-san!" He waved before running behind tsukishima while calling; "Tsukii! Wait!"

[Y/N] smiled at her kouhai before turning to face the others, "[Y/N]-chan! Wanna walk home together?" Nishinoya questioned.

"I'd love to bu-"
"I ASKED HER FIRST!!"
"NOT FAIR RYUU!!" Nishinoya growled making Tanaka burst out of laughter.

"See you tomorrow [Y/N]-chan." Kiyoko spoke while patting her head, "See you tomorrow!" She waved back. "Bye bye~!" Sugawara waved while walking along with the other third years.