𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

*birthday sex, vids taken down cause of Wattpad bitch ass*

"Ion like this shit at all." Constance remarked, touching the blindfold that covered her eyes. She was about to take it off, but Demetrius popped her hand.

"I know ya ass did not just pop me like a child." She said and he chuckled.

"Don't touch until I tell you to take it off. You ready?" He asked, she flip him off while nodding her head. Demetrius grabbed her hand and they started walking.

Constance wanting to take the blindfold off badly, but she decided against it. She held onto the tail of her dress as she walked slowly with Demetrius. She had on a double slit satin blue dress that showed her curves astonishingly. Blue heels that gave her an extra boost in her height and her birthstone, zircon necklace around her neck.

Why all the blue? Simply because that was her favorite color and it went with her birthday theme.

"Baby, it feel like we're walking miles." She whined.

"Relax, baby we're here." He told her and she smile.

"Can I take it off now?" She asked, eagerly wanting to see what Demetrius had planned.

"Yeah, you can take it off mamas." He told her and Constance waited no time taking the blindfold off.

She cuff her mouth looking at the scenery

She cuff her mouth looking at the scenery. She look back at Demi who gave her a smile.

"Baby..." she poke out her bottom lip, feeling the urge to cry. "I didn't know you was going to do all this."

"You said you never celebrated your birthday, so I made sure that it was extra special for you." He told her.

"You like it?" He asked her, she nodded her head walking up to the table. She look at the pretty candles and the pillows in her favorite color.

She walked over to the dessert box, seeing chocolate covered strawberries and brownies.

Demetrius watched as she look at everything

Demetrius watched as she look at everything. He knew she loved what he had done, but he wasn't quite finished yet. He took the ring box out his back pocket then walked up to her. Demetrius took a deep breath, preparing himself for what he was about to do.