𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

*filler chapter*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CONSTANCE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone sung all together as they surrounded Constance.

Once they finished, she pushed her hair back blowing the candles out.

"My bestie 19 now!" Nahomie exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Constance and hugging her tightly.

"We gotta hit the club soon boo, so we can shake our ass." She added and Constance nodded her head.

"Of course you know I can't decline an offer like that. Sorry dad and Demi." She apologized to the two of them and they both shook their heads.

"Umm, can we cut the cake cause I gotta go somewhere." Sanya said, clasping her hands together.

"And where you going?" Cannon asked, tilting his head at her.

"None of your business, so let's cut the cake please and thank you." She said.

Constance shook her head grabbing the knife and some plates. She took her candles out then started cutting her cake, handing it out to everyone. Everyone parted their ways having their own conversations with each other. Constance got off the stool, grabbing Demi hand and pulling off to the side.

"You okay?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to thank you for everything that you did this week. It was eventful really and I appreciate everything. Not to mention, but I really love showing off my ring. I feel like a bad bitch." she smiled showing her ring and Demetrius started laughing.

"You look like one too babygirl and I'm happy you enjoyed yourself this week. You deserved it after everything you been through mamas." he told her, lifting her chin up. He lean down, kissing her.

"I really do appreciate you though, so thank you again." she thanked him and he nodded his head.

"Your welcome babygirl." he kiss her again and she smile. She loved his kisses since they made her feel secure and safe.

She grabbed his hand, walking back to everyone else. She went over to Nay, Sanya and Aanya who were all talking with each other.

"Girl, your sister got a lil booty call." Nay told her and Constance raise her brow, taking a seat next to Aanya. Aanya placing her head on Constance shoulder.

"It's not a booty call, I'm just going to a friend house to chill. Nothing more, nothing less." Sanya corrected, shrugging her shoulders.

"And this friend is the same you did it with?" Constance asked and she nodded her head.

"Hmm, looks like babe have a little boo. Don't be shy and hide him." Constance told her making her chuckle.

"I'm not hiding him, I'm just waiting for the right time. I already know dad is going to do that 'your dating my daughter' convo with him and it's going to be embarrassing." She shook her head.

"Yeah, it's something dads have to do with their daughters. Don't worry, he did the same with Demetrius. It was pretty awkward." Constance mentioned making them laugh.

"No, honestly though. I was weird seeing the two of them talking and not being able to know what they're talking about. Demi still have yet to tell me."

"Well, I don't want dad to do anything extra, but I know he is."

"It'll be fine boo, don't think about it too much."

*

"Oh, jeez." Constance scrunched up her face as the taste of vodka burn her throat.

Nay shook her head putting the shot glass down. "That shit would put some hair on your chest. You should drink some more Jayden." she remarked and flip her off.

"I like how your always coming at me like I won't take you upstairs and fuck you up." He mentioned pouring more to drink.

"You taking her outside in the fucking cold cause y'all not fucking in my house." Demetrius told them making Constance chuckle.

"Dang, I was playing homie. But, you was gonna have us mess around in the cold? That's crazy."

"Oh fucking well, I don't wanna hear that shit nor do I wanna think about it." Demi told him, shaking his head.

"Hmm, but another shot?" Constance asked raising her glass.

"Constance turn nineteen and start wilding." Cannon remarked as Demetrius poured all of them shots again.

"Honestly, where you get all this energy from lil mama?" Demi asked and she shrugged her shoulders, looking at him.

"Ion know, it was just in me." She answered and Demi smirk, shaking his head.

"Let's make a toast y'all." Nay said and they all raised their glass.

"A toast to my girl growing up on us. Your honestly my best fucking friend and I love you like a sister. I don't fuck with the rest of y'all cause y'all all bums..." Nay began and the boys all suck their teeth, Constance laughing.

"We don't fuck with you either nigga." Cannon bucked at her and she roll her eyes.

"Anyways, it's about to he a new freaking year so that means new beginnings for all of us. And even though I haven't known y'all that long, y'all honestly my family and I wouldn't trade y'all for the world. Cheers loves!"

They all clink their drinks together then taking the shots to the head.

"Music time!" Nay exclaimed heading into the living room.

"Don't put no bullshit on cause no one wanna hear that shit." Cannon told her.

She put on Hot In Here by Nelly and turned up the volume to the max. She grabbed Constance hands and they started dancing with each other.

"These niggas is drunks."

"Really drunk."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:

This chapter was short and just a filler, nothing really major going on. But, I know y'all gonna be mad at me in the next chapter so I'm sorry I'm advance....

1. Opinions? Thoughts? Questions?