EPISODE 56

30/12/2019 - At Hari's House,Chennai.

Shiva's P. O. V :

" I am not sure if this is a good idea, Aparna is saying right , she couldn't find a way! If she couldn't find anything for the past three months,what will we find in one night! " shwetha said as she sat down in the couch.

I was running through the rules and regulations of the association in my phone. I just wanted to find one blind spot.

" Shiva, what are you thinking? " Hari asked me.

" You know what, when someone does a bad thing, they have a glint of fear in their eyes, fear of being caught. But this Michael didn't have that at all! " I said scratching my hair.

" He must have cleaned up very well then! " Hari said.

" He couldn't have done that alone! Our office has cctv camera, so imagine how good the security should have been in their office! Inspite of that, we don't have any evidence! " I said.

" This is useless, we are not even in Bangalore to directly go to that fucked up office and find evidence! " Hari said shaking his head.

If I can't go there,Then, maybe someone there might help.

Shwetha stood up from the couch.

" Shiva, just because I let you sit here and talk, don't imagine that I have forgiven you! Aparna is sleeping, that's why I don't want to make a fuss! " She said.

I nodded my head slowly. That's when an idea came to my mind.

" Do you know anyone in Aparna's office? " I asked her.

" I do, there was a girl called Priya, she was very close to Aparna. But she too joined hands with others when this issue came up. " Shwetha said.

" Can you get her contact number? " I asked her.

" I ll find from Aparna's phone " Shwetha said and walked inside the guest room.

After few minutes she came out with Aparna's phone. We fixed the broken screen and turned it on.

" Even Aparna blocked this contact! This girl signed against Aparna, is it really any use to call her? " Shwetha asked me.

" I just want to try! " I said and dialled the number from my phone.

" Hello! " The girl voice said as soon  as I picked up.

" Is this priya ? , I am Shiva, Aparna is currently working in my office. I hope you know very well what's going on with her" I said.

" Why are you calling me? " Priya said.

" Priya, I heard that you were a good friend to Aparna. You are right now working in that shades office. We are trying very hard to help Aparna. I would be really grateful if you could help us. " I said.

" Why do you think I would help her? " She said.

" You are the only one that can help her now. " I said.

" You know that I signed against Aparna right? Why am I the one to help her now? " She said laughing.

I took a deep breath in and tried to calm myself down.

" I thought you were her best friend. I am sorry to bother you. " I said and moved the phone away from my ear.

" Do you know the meaning of that term - best friend " Priya asked. I slowly placed the phone back on my ear.

" If you are here to waste my time, please stop now " I said.

" I am her best friend. You know what, People underestimate the strength of the friendship between girls. Yes, we can go days without talking for small issues. We bicker a lot. But we will never sit back and watch if someone else touches our best friend. We are very calculative, we know when to strike. " She said.