Chapter 17

I woke up and touched my head. It felt like I had just woken up from a horrible hangover. I look at my hands and see dry blood. I then realized what happened. Where was I?

"Good Silvermist you're awake were almost back at campus." Ms. Dowling says from the driver's seat. I realized we were no longer in the car with Beatrix. In fact, Beatrix was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Beatrix?" I ask seeing Bloom next to me and Harvey in the front.

"She was dangerous. We've detained her, don't worry, you are safe now. While we are on the subject, mind telling me what happened, what she told you?" Ms Dowling was being snoopy and I didn't like it. Whatever happened to Beatrix it didn't sound good and I needed to protect her.

This trip gave me so much that Ms Dowling never has.

"Nothing, we were just being reckless teenagers and die used to go on a ride," I say looking out of the window.

"Can I see her? Beatrix." I ask.

"No, she will be detained until further notice." I roll my eyes at her response. Wherever she was I would find her Bloom and I would.

I realize we are entering the gates and see the other girls and Sky waiting for us. I get our pissed as fuck just wanting to get the fuck away.

We get out of the car and the girls come to hug us. I look to my right seeing Sky staring at me worried. I chose to handle all the don't worry Beatrix is gone or are you okay.

"Beatrix didn't do anything to us okay we are fine nothing happened," I scream gaining unwanted attention. I run off not wanting to deal with this bullshit right now.

I hear them calling after me but I really just couldn't deal with it right now. I had made my way around the school in the middle of the field. I just sit and for the first time in so long I just let it all out. The pain, the frustration, the truth, I just let it out crying, balling my eyes out as I crouch in the grass.

"Silv I know you don't want to see or talk to me but I need to know you're okay." He says going to hug me. I accept it as he hugs my shaking body until I start breathing normally.

"Sky I'm a changeling and a hybrid and I came from the first world," I say looking up at him. I needed to get it off my chest there was too much secrecy going on and for the first time knowing the truth felt like I was set free. I figured Sky deserved the same to look at me after what I just told him and he set free never having to talk to me again.

"I-" he goes to say something then shuts up as if he was at a loss of words. Maybe he thought differently of me, maybe it was good that we stopped.

"It's fine you don't have to say anything I understand I'm just uh gonna go," I say getting up. Immediately he pulls me back down to the grass sitting next to him.

"I don't care I mean I do care but what you are doesn't define you, to be honest, it makes me even more impressed and makes you a lot more of a badass." He says smiling at me. I laugh at his response wiping away my tears smiling genuinely back at him.

"Your heads bleeding." He says looking worried going to touch it. I hiss slightly at the pain of the cut.

"I'm fine I just hit my head when we swerved," I reply. He still looked slightly worried though.

"I feel like we should talk," he says referring to the events before, between him and I.

"We will just not right now," I say leaning my head on his shoulder taking the peace and calm in. For once I felt at peace with myself and my past.