Levi- Cosplay Queen

Your Ruri-Chan Cosplay had come from Akuzon today. Even though you ordered it yesterday, it felt like it had taken forever. Maybe you were just too eager to wear it. You quickly take the box to your room and open it.

The familiar outfit brings you joy. You put it on and take a look in the mirror. You actually looked pretty cute. You head to Levi's room, but bump into Beel along the way. "Oh, sorry (Y/N). What are you in the costume for?" He asks after he stopped eating.

"I'm going to Levi's room. I ordered this to surprise him!" You say cheerfully. You hear a voice around the corner. "Be careful then~" It cooed. "ASMO!" You saw his face peep into the hallway before he giggles and walks away.

You eventually get to Levi's room without any more distractions or obstacles. You knock on the door, before saying the password with him. He opens the door and as soon as you walk in, you hear him gasp.

"(Y/N), how deep did you have to go to on Akuzon to find that version of Ruri-Chan?!" He looks at you with surprise. "I was looking for hours, but it was worth it to see your reaction!" You add the last part sweetly.

He looks away, his cheeks pink along with the tips of his ears. "Y-you don't need to say that. No one would actually want to be friends with a yucky otaku like me. You probably just became my friend because you were pitying me."

You shake your head. "No, I actually wanted to be your friend, and stop degrading yourself like that! It'll only harm your self-esteem more!" His expression softens. "Really?" He begins to smile. He pulls you into a hug without warning, and he laughs.

"I never thought someone  would actually, truly want to be friends with me! I guess I was proven wrong!" He hugged you tighter, and you started to find it difficult to breathe. "Oof.." You manage to wheeze. Levi lets you go.

"Sorry." He says while chuckling. You both sit there for a moment. "Do you remember when I caught you in a maid outfit, Levi?" He jolts. "H-hey! I never wanted you to see that, pretend you didn't, forget it!" He doesn't say this in a mean way, more in a desperate, don't-tell-anyone tone.

You hadn't realized it, but Levi was doing his best not to grab you again. He already found himself attracted to you, but now that you were in a Ruri-Chan Cosplay, it was even more difficult for him not to use you as a teddy bear.

Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled you close to him and kept a firm grip on you. You didn't try to go against his actions. He grabbed a controller. "Do you want to play some games?" He asks.

"Sure." You take your controller. "What do you want to play?" You thought for a moment. "I don't have a preference. You should choose." He frowns. "Are you sure? I don't want to play anything you don't like." You nod your head.

Levi reaches over for a game near you. You recognize the cover almost immediately. It's that new game that he got so excited about getting a couple of days ago. He sets it up and returns to you, where you play together on a team.

You were playing with a couple of other random people with which you had connected with online. They were honestly really nice, and they were useful. You and Levi had headphones on, and you were talking to them through Devilcord.

After a couple of hours, they both had to leave, but you sent them friend requests so you could play again. You both put your controllers and headphones away, turning off the game as well. You sit down with Levi in a comfortable silence for a bit.

You turn towards him and notice he's looking very fidgety. "Levi, are you alright?" You ask, slightly concerned. "I'm fine." He says in an unconvincing voice, and at the same time, looking away from you.

Had you done something wrong? You frown at him. "Levi, there is definitely something wrong. You never act like this." He makes a guilty face, but still avoids looking at you. "I-if you must know, I-"

But he never got to finish that sentence, because suddenly there was a knock on the door. You go to answer it. "Hey, is (Y/N)- Oh, hello. I need you for a moment, if you don't mind." Said Satan. He gestures for you to follow him, and you leave Levi behind after flashing him an apologetic smile.

He takes you to his room, and sits down on his bed. "(Y/N), would you like some advice?" You are confused by his question. "Why?" You ask. "I mean advice on how to win Levi over." You flinch. Isn't Asmo supposed to know these things?

"One, how did you know? And two, of course I do." Satan raises an eyebrow at you. "It's honestly quite obvious. And if you'd like to get with him.." 

The conversation goes on for a couple minutes before you return to Levi's room. You sit down with him, and do a couple of Anime poses. He smiles and does some different poses, starting a battle.

The poses go on and on. At some point, you decide to do what you've been waiting to do. You kiss him quickly and run off. "(Y/N)!" 

Levi had to sit in a corner for a WHILE to process what you just did. But it was worth it.