❂ 034. favourite place

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxiv. FAVOURITE PLACE

❛                                     so, can we close the space between us now? / it's the distance we don't need

❛                    so, can we close the space
between us now? / it's the distance we don't need.

FAVOURITE PLACE //    ALL TIME LOW

EISHA STARED DEADPAN AT THE CLONE, the apologetic expression that graced his face doing little to sway her as she dismissively shook her head, "No

EISHA STARED DEADPAN AT THE CLONE, the apologetic expression that graced his face doing little to sway her as she dismissively shook her head, "No."

"N—no? What do you mean, no?" Eyes springing wide, he stuttered.

Scoffing lightly, she declared, "I mean, no, Blaidd." Brushing her hands off, she stood tall as she eyed him, "I'm getting pretty sick of all this. Aren't you?"

Wolffe merely sighed. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he promptly dropped his hand exasperatedly, "Look—"

"No, you listen to me a minute." Approaching him, her anger rose as she kicked one of the dismantled bombs, "I know you think that you're looking out for me, but you can't pull stunts like you did out there in front of your men and then come in here all apologetic like a kicked puppy!" Shaking her head, she scoffed as she sent a cutting smile his way. Throwing up her arms, they loudly hit her sides, "No, you know what? I'm done."

Furrowing his brows together, he stared at the girl, "Done? Pitat, just calm down—"

"You threatened me." He immediately shut his mouth, "I'm aware that that's how you care about people Commander — but, that's not how I work. You can't be friends with me one minute and then shove me up a wall threatening to court martial me the next." Gnawing on her inner cheek, her forehead creased, "You can't treat me like I'm just another burden on your back. Like I'm not your equal. You don't respect me—"

"I do respect you," Wolffe stopped her. "Believe me, I do."

"Then, show it would you?" She glared at him, "You never trust me to make the right decisions for your Pack—"