XI

smirking, i looked up at the taller boy. "wil told you to say that, didn't he?"

tommy put on an offended tone, jokingly gasping. "of course not."

i chuckled, wriggling out of his grip and stepping towards karl, who was still visibly confused over the situation.

i stood on my tiptoes, glancing over to wilbur, whos gaze was on karl.

i pecked karl's cheek, thanking him for the cupcake, walking briskly over to niki who was holding in a laugh.

i turned back to watch the scene unfold. tommy had retreated back to wilbur- who was still glaring at the now flustered karl. the blue eyed male picked up the tray of cupcakes with shaky hands and walked back into the stall, quackity cackling at his friends current state.

"alright so the plan is- split up for a while and meet up for food in an hour or so." niki gathered the remaining boys around.

instantly two sets of hands locked around my arms, tommy and tubbo clinging to my sides.

i looked down at them and then up at the remaining group.

"babysitting duties again?" wil chuckled at me, earning a scowl from tommy.

"im no child- im a big man- y/n is just better than you." he cowered behind me after saying the last part which caused tubbo and i to laugh.

"well im going to meet up with fundy and jack- so ill see you all later." she smiled, giving me a sympathetic look.

tommy's eyes shot to wilbur who was standing in front of his brother, arms folded.

"well would you look at the time- tubbo look bees-" tommy yelled, gripping onto the arm of his best friend and running down through the village.

wilbur and i following after them.

~*~*~*~

the sun was high in the sky, almost splitting the clouds. the cool breeze nipped at my bare shoulders as i walked alongside wilbur.

"ive been meaning to ask you something." i mumbled out, my arm linked with his.

"whats been on your mind?"

"uh about dream-"

his gaze shifted from the stone path, to me.

"what about him?" his deep brown eyes met mine.

"im just, curious- i don't really know much about the l'manburg history- or the smp."

wil sighed, adjusting his beanie with his free hand.

"i don't want to get into this now, y/n."

"yeah but everyone is being so secretive- no one will tell me anything-"

his eyes narrowed in frustration. his jaw clenching slightly.

"i don't trust him. that's all you need to know. now come on, we are supposed to be enjoying the festival."

a faint frown graced my features. a gentle sigh escaping my lips. i should stop- i don't want to fight with him again.

quickly replacing the frown with a smile, i nodded.

"you're right- im sorry. lets go." i pulled wilbur behind me, attempting to catch up with tommy and tubbo who were now at one of the game stalls.

tommy slammed his hands down on the stall table, yelling profanities at the vendor who was, visibly, unimpressed with the teen.

tubbo stood to the side, gripping a bee plush that im assuming he just won, his eyes wide as he watched his best friend verbally explode.

wil walked over, pulling his younger brother back. i stood beside tubbo, side glancing at the younger boy.

"sore loser." tubbo mumbled, i suppressed a laugh.

"oi- i hit the milk bottles down- the bitch won't give me a prize." the blond yelled, clawing at wilbur's grip around him.

the vendor stared at the boy, an unamused look plastered onto his face.

"you hit down four bottles. five is the minimum to win anything." he stated blandly.

"what about tubbo- he got a prize-"

the vendor stepped aside, showing that tubbo had infact hit down five bottles, and tommy only four.

the sixteen year old huffed, folding his arms and walking off.

my eyebrows furrowed lightly. i moved over, now standing in front of the stall. the vendor eyed me, i handed him some coins from the pouch that rested on my hip.

he handed me a small, weighted ball. quickly going over the game.

eight milk bottles stood on top of eachother, making a pyramid. i gripped the ball in my hand, calculating the best way to throw it.

after contemplating my actions, i hurled the spherical object at the bottles, causing six of them to collapse onto the floor.

i turned quickly to tubbo who was just as in awe as i was. the vendor handed me my prize, as tubbo beamed.

it was a large raccoon plush, i wrapped my arms around it, holding it tight to my body.

~*~*~*~

wilbur, tubbo and i found tommy. he was sulking on a nearby bench, playing with his cape.

i ambled over, tapping the boys shoulder. he looked up from what he was doing, a small pout resting on his face.

i held out the plush, waiting for him to take it from me. his eyes practically lit up as he snatched the toy from my grasp.

"holy shit-" he smiled up at me, getting up and giving me a hug.

"come on now- let's go around to more stalls yeah?"

"yeah"

~*~*~*~

a few hours passed, the crowds of the festival died down and there was only a few groups of people left.

niki, the boys and i sat around a table, just chatting about what happened during the day.

tommy sat across from me, still holding onto the prize i had won for him. tubbo sat to his left, niki next to him.

karl sat on tommy's other side, wilbur across from him, to my left. quackity was leaning against my arm lazily, interlocking his fingers with mine.

i turned to quackity, looking down at our hands and then back to him, i was met with a large grin.

"so tubbo, where'd you get the bee?" karl questioned, all eyes turned to the young brunette who hugged the stuffed animal close to his body.

"oh! there was this stall- and the milk bottles- and balls-" he paused for a moment, looking past our group, his eyes widening.

"phil?"

a/n- mr.minecraft has entered the chat. 11k reads what the hell- thank you so much. votes and comments are appreciated- i love reading all of your comments! i meant to upload this sooner but I've been swamped with college work. enjoy!!