Chapter 2

Lisa

"YAH! You punk! That's mine!". She said angrily that I got taken back..

"really?as far as I know there's no name in here, just a gummy bear with barcode in it.". I said while scanning the gummy bear.

"but I got that first!". She argued.

"but I already got it and touched it". I said as I go into the counter and paid it.

Before I get outside of the store, someone pulled my wrist, I looked who did that and it was none other than the kitten. Yes, I named her kitten because of her cat like eyes.

"what is it now?". I asked coldly.

"you-you fucking B-beautiful H-handsome.. ARGH! You freaking monkey just give me that gummy bear!". I was taken aback from what she just said....

Never in my life someone called me a beautiful handsome. I stared at her in disbelief as i touch the side of my eyes and I remember that I'm not wearing my eyeglasses and I'm wearing a contact lense. And what? A monkey? She already admit that I'm beautiful handsome and yet she called me a monkey?!

"should I take that as an insult or a compliment?". I said as I remove her hand in my wrist.

"i--"

"look miss, I don't want to argue anymore with you, I'm just a newbie here in Seoul and we just got move in so I'm definitely drained out. So please, just give me the gummy bear and just choose again to the gummy station, thank you..". I said as I leave the convenience store.

I strolled around the park as I freshen up my mind after what happened earlier in the store. I was now walking to our house.

" hayst, I just got here and I already had a fight! Tsk!". I said as I throw my empty bottle as I kicked it. I then picked it up and as soon as I stand up properly, I got bumped into someone that made us loose balanced. I was the first one who got back from senses and I immediately stand up and helped the I got bumped into..

"I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know--I mean I-" I can't finish on what am I going to say as I didn't know if I'm going to bow or lend my hand to her.

"hey hey calm down! I'm not going to die nor did have a bloody slice, it's just a scratch, see?". She said as she showed me her scratch on her elbow. I panic and search for my handkerchief.

"ah I'm really sorry!! You got scratched because of me!". I said as I bow multiple times as my hands with my handkerchief was staying up, lending my handkerchief to her.

Then, I heard her chuckles that made me looked at her. She was about to stand up so I helped her.

"thank you... Hey, I bet you're new here. I haven't seen you around here...". She said while smiling.

"y-yeah... We just got move in...". I said with a crooked smile.

"oh! Sorry! Btw, my name is Jisoo, Kim Jisoo". Jisoo said as she bowed to me, I panic a lil so I bowed at her too.

"u-uh L-Lisa.. L-Lisa manoban..". I said as I continuously bowing.

"hey hey stop! You might get dizzy!". She said as she tries to stop me. I stopped from bowing and looked at her shyly.

"So, how about we walk to our houses while getting to know each other, does that sounds good?". She said as she smirks at me.

"yup! S-sounds great!". I said as I nodded then I raise my thumb, but immediately put down my thumb down awkwardly as I release an awkward chuckles.

"So.. Where are you originally from?". She started as we started to walk.

"uh I'm from Thailand..". I said as I release low sigh.

"may I know the reason why you guys move in here?". I nodded.

"I may born in Thailand but Thailand is not good for me... I got bullied everytime I got transferred. It gotten more worse when I entered high-school life.. I actually almost experience rape one time..." I said as lowered my head.

"oh...i-uhm I think should've not asked that..". I heard her said that and I looked at her as I shoot my head.

"no no it's okay... How about you?". I asked as I put my hands in my back.

"well..". She said as she crosses her arms.

"im a chicken expert...". She said as she winks at me.

I looked at her in confusion. She must've read my expression when she suddenly laughs.

"kidding, I love chickens! And oh! I have a costume chicken! And uhm--oh! I also got chicken wrist watch! That's my favorite!". She said while her eyes were sparkling.

"oh.. I ahm... Ah I guess... You really like chickens..". I said as I scratch my head.

"i LOVE them!". She said as she smirks at me.

"oh! Here's my house..". She said as she stops.

I looked at her house and it was big as mine. I looked infront of her house and if you looked more on the other side of the road you can see my house which made me surprised.

"ah.. My house is just--". I can't finish my sentence when suddenly jisoo hugged me.

"Bro! That's your house?! Dang! We're neighbours!". She said enthusiastically.

"Ahh y-yeaahh". I said as I continues to tap her arm.

She notice of my hardly breathing so she removes her arms around my neck.

"sorry..."

"its okay...". I said as I was still catching my breath.

"So, what University are you going to attend to?".

"YG University..."

_________________
To Be Continued

[EDIT] YG University is so overused I dunno why the fuck I used it as their university😭 - 09/22/22

970 words
Published:02/16/21