𝟎𝟏𝟏

CHAPTER ELEVEN 

( LYDIA BLAKE )

TWO: UNUSUAL ACTIONS

"i looked at him as a friend until i realized i loved him"

19th october 1994

lydia loved being at home don't get her wrong, and having her friends with her only made it better but as she lay squashed between sharon and elena in her bed she felt like going back to hogwarts. the two girls on either side were out cold and lydia moved carefully over elena so she'd not wake her. she slipped on a pair of daniel's old jogging bottoms and threw on cedric's quidditch jumper before making her way to the kitchen.

she wasn't surprised when she saw her mother by the kettle making three cups of tea, one for her, her father and the third she didn't know. lydia didn't like tea. the strawberry blonde sat down on one of the dining room chairs before yawning into her hand. her mother turning to her with a smile.

"morning, mon bébé" her mother's french accent spoke out, camille blake was a gorgeous lady no question to it. her face was slim, high cheekbones, bright green eyes, long eyelashes, plump but long lips and a bird like nose. lydia had taken a lot of her mother's features and was nearly a mirror image, everything but her eyes and hair she could thank to her mother.

"morning, momie" lydia greeted back, the french word bringing out the long forgotten accent lydia had. it was rare she actually spoke french and when she started it was like she never wanted to stop, it's why she always enjoyed visiting her cousins and grand-mère so much.

"who's that for?" the teenage girl asked as she nodded towards the third cup of tea on the counter, she questioned where her father was but assumed he still lay in be.