x6. Mistery uncaught

"So we passed the first stage of training and this is our reward

"So we passed the first stage of training and this is our reward. Glamorous.", Christina tiredly mumbled.
This sunrise started up hastily again, no one got the opportunity to pull himself together.

"It's not fair. I don't want to be Dauntless if this is going to happen for the rest of our lives.", Ellie loaded the pouches to the truck with the rest of her friends, wining out loud about it.

They were all up to late after the party, laughing and babbling.
They all got a little barfly since many of them underwent the drinking and the party in the same room for the first time in their lives and Elle was one of those people.

She even got to make things up with Christina and to converse little  with Peter's drunk good side.
It was amazing what alcohol could bring out from the people; because a lifetime of dating Peter Hayes wasn't enough to reveal what four bottles of beer did last night.
She didn't even know why she chatted with him. She might have missed talking to someone familiar because Will was pretty diligent until sleep thereafter and Tris, the only accessible normal person around her, was missing?

Those moments of shortcoming won't be tolerated and she knew. But just for that one night, she decided to give in to that.

"Could you two stop? My head still hurts.", Will said, handing her the crate.

"Mine too.", Al added. "I won't drink ever again."

"Me neither. ", Elle approved. "Hey, where's Tris? This is the last, it's for her truck.", she raised a crate and pulled it next to them. "She is always missing when we need her.", she murmured to herself in disapproval.

"Shall I take it?", Will asked. "It's time for lunch anyway, she was probably headed to the Pit."

"No, I will. Go, I will catch you up at lunchtime. And save me some fries and orange juice. I need to pull myself together.", she grabbed the heavy crate again and went to the truck to leave it there.
She tried to look around, to see if there was any sign of Tris, but there wasn't. The girl was wiped out of this place right now.

"She should be more responsible.", Ellie surmised to herself and intended to walk to her friends, but the sound of a very unexpected mixture of voices coming from behind deterred her.
Knowing there is no time, she hid behind the pallets and crates, quite inquisitive in what the voices had to say.

"You think this will be enough if Hell breaks loose?", Jeanine asked.

"It's more than enough, and if needed, we can duplicate the numbers. When you come here next month with the delivery, I can ensure you with more."

What?? More what? Weapons? What the Hell did they need more than this? And why is it more than this existing? Ellie's thoughts were running loose.

What the Hell was going on here?

No one had a plan to set the world on fire, as far as she knew.

Yea, there was an ongoing Game of Thrones between the Abnegation and the Erudite, but she didn't care much for that. Erudite were the people of knowledge, they watched over many processes in the city, so if the city was to be placed into their hands, nothing would change.