Chapter six

Unknowingly to Mbosi, he'd almost sucked the air from Ted's lungs, he forcefully pushed Ted back and with a pale expressionless face he turned to Mandy.

"I sincerely thank you for qualifying Valentin as a company that worth your life investment"

Mbosi smoothly told Mandy as he continued,

"In valentine we work as a family, its not just a company but a home we built together and I hope you see us a family too"

He smiled as he finished and its was the most beautiful smile Mandy has seen and understood the importance of Valentine to Mbosi and she smiled back and shook his out stretched hand.

"I have to go back to work, this is my que to leave",

"Mandy hasn't had a proper meal this morning, she has a habit of skipping meals regular".

"will you please make sure she does that on my account"? Ted faced Mbosi as he got ready to leave.

Mbosi nodded as he was not sure what he would say as his mind was numb from all the mess and buzzes it's been creating since Mandy entered his life.

Ted kissed his daughter on the cheek and with eyes full of knowing and encouragement and told her to call him when she needed anything and left through the door leaving the two alone.

The silence was deafening and heavy for a reason because Mbosi and Mandy kept their on each other's as if trying to connect with each others soul.

Mbosi took slow purposeful calculated strikes with eyes blazing with desire and something Mandy couldn't fathom daring Mandy to look away

Mandy almost stepped a foot back but she grounded her feet and yield her face to give nothing of how his gaze painfully struck her soul and how much of his touch she desired soo much

"I will take you through Valentine then you can have your meal around the conner, there's a fast food there and when we come back you will be introduced to the family".

Mbosi said as he stood chest to chest with Mandy his body heat saoking into Mandy living her wanting

"Remember, with me you will never skip a meal"

He rasped into her ear close to her lips seductively brushing his lips on the conner of her own skillfully tracing his long delicate fingers on her arm making her breath hitch,a playful smirk on his lips as his eyes danced wildly.

"Welcome to the family Mandy"

The smirk firmly ached on his facial features as Mandy stared blankly still not recovered from his sexual onslaught,with that he matched outside his office dragging Mandy by her thin curvy waist.

They passed in front of Agnes office and she was on the phone but when her eyes met theirs she gave a comforting smile to Mandy and a knowing look to Mbosi with her eyes full of unspoken teasings by which Mbosi narrowed his eyes and matched to his sister with Mandy still in his arms, Agnes rolled her eyes as he kissed her check and left.

"Typical Mbosi", she thought as she rolled her eyes again.

"I didn't know my brother will go straight for the kill"

She smiled at her thought, she was happy her brother was finally letting someone in his heart.

Although he always loved his siblings, working extra hard to provide for Agnes and Michael a loving home with a stable family, he was still broken and cold but as for loving his siblings, he'd made sure it was constantly in their lives and they knew that but Agnes and Michael were never like siblings they were more into each other than they ever admit they've had their romance ever since their parents arrived at the house with a 16 years old teenager one night, those two have bonded since and their mama and papa always thought them to love and hold each other no matter the circumstances so when its wasn't going well between them Mbosi always fixed them back.

Agnes sighed rubbing her temples she also had her own issues brewing inside her and she trust her family,
they meant everything to her.

What do you desire so bad that its seems to mock you?