Goodbyes with new Hi's

I took a deep breath as I held the handles of the train door

I took a deep breath as I held the handles of the train door. I looked back to see my parents waving me goodbye with smile and tears on their face. I wiped a tear descending from my face and waved them goodbye and got on the train. And with that the train moved.

I found my berth and settled as kept my luggage aside. I finally sat down and took a deep breath. I looked at my ticket to . The state which is ruled by the Lycans.

There is only one country, with different states, and each state has its own ruler of different species. Like, my , my birth state was ruler by a Vampire, Valdoius. So, every time a girl or a guy turns 18, they can either chose to work in their own state or go in another state. I chose to work in other state because I cannot bear to be an insult to the family anymore.

I'm born in a family of vampires. My parents and brother, are pure bloods, but me, I am not. Which made me the target to many bullies. My parents took multiple blood tests on my birthdays, took me to witches for getting knowledge onto what is going on with me and even gave me my parents blood. But it all resulting in my health degrading, I would often fall sick or puke out the blood. So, any sort of transfusion was stopped,

On my 18th birthday, the last blood test was done, and it still didn't show any sign of vampire blood in me. So, I decided to work in another state.

While choosing the state I felt some sort of pull towards Lycious. Lycious is the state where all the werewolves and Lycans live. Moreover, there is no war between the states, we all live peacefully, and even if there is some sort of dispute among the states, the leaders go to the central head for sorting it out. The central head is the main organization where all the main decisions are taken which effects all the states are taken.

But currently we are having the issue of venoms.

Venoms are huge snakes that can kill any species. They are not shapeshifters. They just came out of no-where and now every state is fighting against them. They are huge and scary. Due to that, the travel between the states has been reduced and curfew is put. So now we just travel in daytime and in the fastest means possible. Thought-out the way I just wished that I reach the place safely.

After 2 hours of journey in silence, I safely reached Lycious. I got down from the train and took a deep breath. I smiled and looked around. People were running here and there in hurry; some were bidding goodbye's or somewhere just waiting for someone.

I took my luggage and I went out of the station to find a cab.

"Excuse me!" I say in order to stop a cab, and luckily it did.

The cab driver helps me to put in the luggage and I thank her. "So, where to?" she asks as she looks at me from the rear-view mirror.

"Locus Pacis "

She nods her head and starts to drive. During the way, she asks me, "So where are you from? I can tell that you are from another state"

I gave her a smile and said, "That's right, I am from Vernon"

Her smile suddenly deepens, "Oh my god! My sister is in Vernon right now. I have always wanted to go there. I was planning to go but these venoms have ruined it, how is it?"

And just like that, we both made small talks and in no time, we reached Locus Pacis. She again helped me with my luggage, "So here we are" she says and I thank her for the ride and pay her the money.

"Hey, if you ever want to hang out, do gimme a call, I'd love to hand out with you! ." With that she gives me her number.

"I'm Loretta. And I will definitely give you a call" and with that she left. I took a deep breath and entered my new home.

So, this place has various apartments for people who didn't belong from Lycious. I went up to the receptionist and gave her a smile.

"Hey, I'm Loretta and I have come here to get my living accommodation"

She looks up and says, "Well, hello there, let me check and then I will show you your apartment"

I smiled and waited. In the meanwhile, I messaged my mother that I have reached safely and I am about to get my apartment.

"Excuse me miss" The receptionist says and I look up, "Your apartment is ready, here are the keys and I hope you follow the curfew time, which is at 8 pm "

With a smile and thank you, I went to the elevator to find my apartment.

My apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 washrooms, one small room, one balcony and one kitchen. It was something that was more than enough for me. My apartment has the bare minimum like sofa set, dining table, a bed, a few things in the kitchen and a few things here and there. I am a person who liked places to be full, so I decided to go to the market after my work.

After exploring my new house, I started to decide where what all will come. I was too tired to shift or arranged my things. I decided one room to be the master room. I took out my basic stuff from the suitcase, changed myself, and changed the bedsheet and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

---------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-