06 | Teach Me

V E R A

━━━━━━━━━━

As the elevator stopped at the top floor, we arrived at none other than the museum's play room. With his hand still wrapped around my wrist, he pulled me through the first portion of the exhibit, reuniting me with french doors that led to, what I would soon learn was Mr. Dupont's favorite part of the floor. Maybe even in the entire museum.

Pushing me in, he followed suit, leaving the doors unlocked.

"Hmm, sir? Shouldn't you lock those?" I hesitantly asked, afraid to rile him up any further.

"No. I pray someone walks in and finds you on your knees." He bluntly confessed, walking over to one of the many wooden armoires that lined the room.

"Sit." He ordered, gesturing to the velvet-cushioned chest placed in front of the bed.

Doing as I was told, a million things ran through my head. Is this why he had asked me about how I felt while I was in here? Had he already been wishing I would come here with him? The mere thought that Damien Dupont was interested in me, was enough to leave my panties soaked and push me right over the edge.

Turning around and walking towards me, I noticed that he was holding a wine-colored rope in one of his hands.

"Hands, put them out."

Bringing my arms forward, he started to carefully weave the rope through and around my wrists, restraining my hands together. As he pulled, tightening the material ever so slightly, a small gasp left my mouth.

Sitting down, he wrapped one of his arms around me and pulled me over his lap. Such a compromising position and I was unable to get out of it. I then felt his cold touch through my tights.

"Vera," He started, slowly tracing his fingers up my legs. "The only way this will work is if you are honest with me. Tell me, is this what you want?"

I nodded, aching for him to continue.

"Use your words." He ordered, squeezing my thigh, causing me to squirm a little.

"Yes, it is." I answer, my words barely coming out as a whisper.

"I didn't hear you, speak up." He squeezed my thigh again, only this time it was harder and higher up, causing an immense amount of pleasure to form in my core.

"Yes, sir! This is what I want." I blurted out, in an almost entirely embarrassing way.

Pushing all of my hair to one side, he looked down at me and traced the bottom of my lip again. With his other hand, I felt him slide my dress up, exposing my entire backside to him. His hand traveled all over, causing me to hold my breath.

"Relax, amour, I need you to breathe." He comforted, allowing me to ease up a little while I was spread across his lap. "Know that you can stop me at any time, just use your words." [love]

"Understood, sir."

Feeling his erection harden from underneath me, I let out a moan and tried to stop myself from squirming around. As much as I knew this was incredibly wrong, I wanted nothing more than for this man to use me into the next week. I had never unraveled so quickly at someone's touch before.

The next minute had been a complete blur as everything had quickly escalated. After the sound of a smack echoed the room and a moan escaped my throat, I felt a surge of pain rush to my bottom, leaving goosebumps all over my body. He had just spanked me.