Chapter 11 Ending the civil war

Y/N P.O.V.

We approached the enemy army. I could tell that they were awaiting us. Then a man stood in front of us. I immediately recognized him. 

Joseph:"I wanna congratualate you. Now, you will die here."

Y/N:"Not here, not now old man."

Joseph:*laughs* "Nothing can stop the revolution."

Y/N:"Maybe you won the last civil war but not this time."

Joseph:"You can't stop me neither the revolution."

Y/N:"Wanna repeat what you did?"

Suddenly, we heard something very loud. 

Joseph:"Finally, it came. With its help, we will take down this foolish tsardom to the ground and a communist society."

Y/N:"I have nothing against it but I don't like your methods."

Joseph:"Then why don't you fight for us?"

Y/N:"I am more for socialism and it should be done in a peaceful way."

Joseph:"You are a traitor and you will punished with death."

Suddenly, the sound which we heard was louder. To be exactly, it was a roaring. Then we saw what it was. It was a big ice dragon. I gulped at this dragon. But I have to take my courage and lead those men into victory. 

Joseph:"Any last words?"

Y/N:"Actually, I have. What about the Molotow-Ribbentrop pact?"

Joseph:"Enjoy your last words until you can. Now, attack!"

I saw how his men attacked us. I smirked at this. His army isn't well armed than Alexei's army. 

Y/N:"Take aim and fire!"

I heard how the soldier shot with the Mosin Nagants at the enemy soldiers. Many of them fell on the ground.

Y/N:"Concentrate your fire on the soldier! I will take down the dragon!"

Loyalsit soldiers:"Yes, sir!"

Tartaglia:"How you will do it?"

Y/N:"I need your help. Distract the dragon and I will finish it."

Tartaglia:"Understood."

I realized that I fight with Tartaglia. The enemy of enemy is my friend. How ironic became this situation. I remember that I fought once against him in Liyue. I saw how he fired arrows at the dragon to distract the dragon. I sneaked to the dragon because I tried to attack the dragon on it's weakest point. I am really regretting that I don't made a grenade launcher on my assault rifle. Suddenly, I heard how Tartaglia screamed in pain. I looked at him and was shocked. He was about to get killed. I left my cover and ran to him so I could help him. I saw that the dragon was about to attack him. I pushed him away and took the hit. The dragon slashed with its claws at my back.

Tartaglia P.O.V.

I was shocked because Y/N took the hit for me. I couldn't believe that he actually did this for me. I know that we aren't the best friends but never in my life he would do everything to save his friends or allies. When he hit the ground, I got up and went with pain in my body to him. Then I kneeled next to him.

Tartaglia:"Y/N, get up. You can't just die here!"

I saw that he didn't respond. My eyes grew bigger. I really hoped that he won't die. I clenched my hands and was furious that this dragon actually killed him. I got up and faced him. I activated my secret power and went on a rampage.