Day 41

10:39pm

Ken: Hey.

Seen 10:40pm

Kise: Hey :)

10:43pm

Ken: I'm sorry.

Ken: I just.. I dunno. I can't understand myself.

10:45pm

Kise: It's okay, Sweetheart :) I understand.

Ken: You're not mad?

Kise: Of course not.

Ken: :(

10:49pm

Kise: Come on, Kenlycchi. Don't be sad.

Ken: But I was horrible.

Kise: I'm used to it. You were always like that before. ;P

Shinomiya Ken is typing..

Kise: Peace, baby. Don't kill me.

Shinomiya Ken is typing..

Kise: I'm just trying to cheer you up. :'(((

Seen 10:51pm

10:55pm

Ken: I love you so much, Ryouta. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without you anymore.

Ken: Right now, you're the most important person in my life. I don't want to lose you.

Ken: I'm scared.

Kise Ryouta is typing..

Ken: You're still young.

Kise Ryouta is typing..

Ken: You can still meet someone who is better. Someone who is more worthy of you.

Kise: STOP!

Kise: STOP THAT, KENLYCCHI!

Seen 10:57pm

10:59pm

Kise: I know I'm still young, and you are too. I know we can't tell and make certain of the future. There are so many things in life that I know nothing of.

Kise: But all I know is that I love you, Shinomiya Kenly. And all I want to do is love you, hold you, hug you, kiss you, and be with you every second of my life.

Seen 11:03pm

Kise: This is weird, but I can actually imagine myself having a family with you. With our kids, we'll live somewhere far and peaceful. Away from all the noise and fuss of the city.

Kise: Just you and me. With our family.

Seen 11:06pm

Kise: And I'll do my best, I'll work hard, I'll strive hard. Just to make that dream come true.

Kise: If only I could fast forward time, I would. To the right time where I can finally propose to you and watch you walk down the aisle.

Seen 11:11pm

Kise: I love you too, Kenlycchi. So sooo much. And I can't imagine being with anyone else but you.