Chapter 3 - Million

I woke up to my doorbell ringing,I got up,put on shorts and a Nike T-Shirt.I went to the door and saw one massive box,I dragged it in and opened it,inside was the setup for me from NZXT.

<><>

Once I was setup I dm'd a designer for a banner and profile picture,when he was done I set YouTube and Twitch up.

Ven✅
@AnonVenom_

I doubt it but here we go.If I hit 500k subs I'll post a picture of my leg.For 1mil I'll post my arm.
====

When I posted it with the link the sub count was flowing up and I was in disbelief.I facetimed Sykkuno.

Me
Hey wassup Sykkuno

Sykkuno
H-Hey Ven

Me
I owe you man,honestly.

Sykkuno
Wh-What do y-you mean

Me
You've been too good of a friend to me,I don't deserve a friendship like this to be honest

Sykkuno
You've been a good friend to me too,you do you're amazing,come over

Me
You're way to nice,I'll be around in a little,setting up the pc really quick

Sykkuno
Wait so you're gonna join us!

Me
I can't decline of course

Sykkuno
Yes!

Me
Don't take this weirdly but I love you bro

Sykkuno
W-What? I-I l-love you too

Me
Hehehe I'll see you soon

Sykkuno
Bye!

I ended the call with a wide wide smile on my face and started downloading apps on the pc and locked the house to leave for Sykkuno.

---

"Hey Ven"
Sykkuno said.
"Hey Sykkuno"
I said and squeezed him in a hug.
"Ow"
He said and laughed.
"Sorry"
I laughed and put him down.
"I'm gonna stream in a few minutes,wanna join"
He offered and I accepted.
I sat down next to him and he pressed go live.

JuLIe6 : I know that leg- Ven is back omg-

"Hey Julie"
I said and laughed.
Sykkuno passed me the mic.
"Let me tell you a story chat,I facetimed Sykkuno like 40 minutes ago and may I remind you,he is way too nice,I told him I owe him for being my friend,I'm not a clout chaser but that's what a clout chaser would say.I have been friends with Sykkuno for like 2 years now and he has only been nice,I'm gonna expose you really quick Sykkuno,he said he loves me chat,that's the most proud I've been as a friend,I hugged him so tight and he didn't pat my back,he returned pressure"
I said while looking at him getting shy.

JASMine_ : omg you guys are the best

Pokimane : Awwww

LilyPichu : Aww that's so cute

Valkyrae : Aww

"Poki? Lily? Rae? Oh no"
He said getting nervous.He had the mic back,I pulled out my phone and opened Twitch,I went to subscriptions and gifted 200 subs.

When the notification came through on his pc he looked at me.

"Ven! 200 subs?"
He said and came to hug me.
"I owed you didn't I"
I said and sat back down.

JuLIe6 : i cant you guys are such good friends.

Emily467 : OMG

"I did it chat"
I said and laughed.
"You know you didn't have too"
Sykkuno said.
"Guys Ven started a YouTube channel,let's see how its doing"
Sykkuno said and checked.
"1 MILLION SUBS?!"
Sykkuno said in disbelief.
"I need to tweet this"
I said.

Ven✅
@AnonVenom_

A million already? What is wrong with you people.Thank you so much,you have no idea how special this is to me <3.You'll receive your picture shortly.
===

After I tweeted I lifted my sleeve up and put my hand on Sykkuno's shoulder.
"W-What are you doing"
Sykkuno laughed.
I pulled my phone out and took a picture,since I was happy my veins were out.Sykkuno's face was in the picture and I tagged him and posted it.

Ven✅
@AnonVenom_

My hand was on Sykkuno's shoulder.
twitch.tv/sykkuno
====

"Well,enjoy that picture chat"
I said and my phone went crazy with notifications.A certain notification caught my eye though.

Valkyrae liked your tweet

I smiled then dm'd her.

Me
Sykkuno was confused by that picture

Valkyrae
How does your arm have that many veins

Me
I don't really know tbh

Valkyrae
It's satisfying to look at

Me
So you like it?

Rae
I didn't say that

Me
Oh

I got sad by her reply for some reason but it was alright,I locked my phone and put it on his desk and watched as he streamed.When he was done streaming we sat in his room for a bit talking about random things.
"Are you guys going to play something tomorrow"
I asked.
"Yeah,we are gonna play some Valorant"
He said.
"Mind if I join"
I asked and he didn't mind.

_~_~_~

I got home and then went to my setup and went on Twitch,I setup a stream just to talk to chat.I pressed go live and shared the link.

80k people rushed in

"Oh hi everyone,I just came here to thank everyone for 1mil and to have a chat with everyone,lets have a Q&A"

SamEx : what happened in your previous relationship?

"Alright,uh- I'm a really insecure person so in my last relationship my ex was really toxic and she abused me mentally,she was saying that I wouldn't be anything in life and that no one likes me,so I was in a bad place the entire time plus I found out she was cheating on me,I stayed with her because she was really different when I met her then she changed.When I told Corpse about it,he uh- he took my phone and broke up with her for me and Sykkuno was there to comfort me that's why we are close like that.When they're having a bad time I'm always there to comfort them you know,so when someone says something mean or when I feel rejection it really gets to me"
I explained to everyone.The chat was filled with love for me and it made me feel warm inside.I was getting multiple donations.
"Guys you don't have to donate,I'm just here to talk"
I told chat and got even more.
"Thank you for all the follows,wanna hear a song I always listen to when I'm alone"
I asked chat and yes was flowing.
I went on YouTube and played Agoraphobic by Corpse and started rapping along.

Pokimane :  :(

Sykkuno : PogChampion

"Hi Poki Hi Sykkuno"
I said in a low tone.
"Chat I'm gonna play Valorant with Poki,Sykkuno,Valkyrae and Leslie tomorrow"
I said and chat was hyped for it

^^

I ended stream,put my airpods in my ears,put on lofi music and went to make some food.When I was finished eating I checked my phone.

Valkyrae
I watched your stream,I'm sorry.

Me
Ah its okay it's not the first time ig

Valkyrae
I mean it

I locked my phone and went to bed.

Small VenKuno moment