18.

"Aaah!", Ye Jun screamed. "You said ghosts don't appear in these scenes then how come this devil jumped out of the screen!"

"Scared cat!", I laughed when he hid his face behind my back.

"Stop laughing! Can't you see how scary she was?", He cried.

"Aww....cutie baby!", I pouted to tease him more.

We resumed the movie and started watching once again with lights still off. The actress being a psychopath, started taking steps towards the hero with a knife in her hands and hairs coming on her face.

"And she will kill you!", I whispered in Ye Jun's ears.

"Mom!!!", He screamed louder and stopped when found me laughing.

"See how easily I can control you," I chuckled. "Mummy's boy!"

"I am not scared!", He rebelled with mouth filled with air.

"Oh really?", I grinned. "Good boy!"

"Good boy huh?", He smirked. "Let me show you what this good boy can do."

He pushed me on the couch and almost climbed on top of me. I was trapped between his arms. We were too close. Our breaths intermixed. I could feel his 'good' eyes fixed and staring at my lips. I am not sure if he was pushing me on sofa or I was pulling him down to me. My hands slid down from his neck to torso and...

"Ugh! Ugh! Stop! Dhriti stop!", He fell on the ground. "Dhriti stop tickling me."

"Beg for forgiveness!", I laughed at how funny he looked while tossing on the marble floor while holding his tummy.

"Forgive me my lady for I've sinned," he held my legs while still giggling.

"Your deeds are forgiven my child," I kept my hands on his head like we see gods doing in pictures while blessings people.

He rolled on the floor while hugging the carpet.

"You seriously made this horror movie a comedy," he said.

"That's what you get if you try to make it romantic," I said and layed on the sofa since my stomach is aching due to intense laughing.

"You're so special Dhriti," he said and flipped on the red carpet with intricate designs.

"Because I make you watch horror movies?", I giggled.

"Because you make even the worst situation the happiest."

"Trying to butter me?", I scanned him with my detective eyes.

"Buttering will make you slip from my hands and I don't want that," he winked.

"Gosh! Why aren't you a script writer?"

"I am too busy to finish our own script first."

I smiled, "when it's fate, there are no coincidences. There are times when your fate chooses you. But I decided to love my fate because it chose me."

"It's your black wings that make you beautiful," he stood up and sat infront of me.

"You are an angel craving chaos. I am a demon seeking peace."

"Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant is not said, most love is lost. We are the same. It's your thinking that makes you figure yourself as a devil."

"We both know, it's better if we let it go," I sighed. "My life has been a tragedy all along."

He held my hands and started caressing them, "you seriously don't remember anything?"