33

(this is a kinda long chapter, also sorry for errors English isn't my first language. I love u guys :))

"What now?" Oikawa whispered. Why was he even whispering? The room felt too big that's why maybe. He was tired of missing Iwaizumi.

"I don't. I don't know," Iwaizumi fumbled. Where the fuck do people put their hands at moments like these. His mouth opened and closed a few times. He didn't know what to say, "Oi, shittykawa ...do you want me to sit on the couch. Um. Until they get back to unlock the door, I mean."

Oikawa stared at him for a second then snorted, "the three of you do realise that we can just unlock it from inside, right?"

Iwaizumi is going to explode.

"Right of course I knew that."

He didn't know that.

"So do you want me to go?"

Did he really?

"No ... I'm cold here anyways," Oikawa mumbled, "and we wouldn't want to disappoint them, right?" Shut the fuck up, you were doing so good...

"Okay. Yeah. That makes sense." Iwaizumi said, "do you want to lie back down?"

Oikawa raised his eyebrows.

"I mean! Cause you're cold! So we should get under the covers. If you want to. Ugh. Shittykawa. Why do you have to make it so awkward." Iwaizumi's face was burning. God. Did Oikawa enjoy seeing him flustered?

"I just, enjoy seeing you blush I guess." Oikawa's gaze was downwards as he fiddled with his fingers, he did not mean to say that.

Shut up right now or you're going to regret this.

He shut his mouth and let himself flop back on the bed on his back with a sigh.

He's so beautiful, Iwaizumi thought.

He lifted the covers and got in, lying down beside Oikawa. The brunette didn't say anything, just continued to stare at the ceiling and chew on his lower lip, his hands rested at his either side. He seemed deep in thought.

Is this okay? Iwaizumi wondered.

The bed was so small that their shoulders were touching as they lie on their backs. It felt familiar.

Iwaizumi turned so he was lying while facing Oikawa. He loved looking at Oikawa's side profile, it was perfect.

A minute passed in perfect silence.

Two minutes.

Three.

Oikawa glanced to his side at iwaizumi and his face took a surprised look. He turned so he could lie facing Iwaizumi too. He put his right hand on Iwaizumi's cheek and wiped away with his thumb, "why are you crying?"

What? ... No, he wasn't? Iwaizumi wasn't— oh.

His face felt wet suddenly and he frowned. Sniffled. Put his hand on top Oikawa's (which was resting on his own cheek)

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm sorry."

Oikawa hesitated, a pause. Then,

"Why . . . Why did you do it? Why didn't you just tell your parents?"

"I. . . I never," Iwaizumi sniffled, fuck, "I've never felt um accepted, I guess . . . And then. And then you took me to meet your mother."

Oikawa's eyes softened and he continued to run his thumb lightly on iwaizumi's cheekbone.

"I had fully expected her to not accept us, to accept me but she. She did. She accepted me into her home. Into yours. She accepted me as someone you love. She thanked me for loving you, you know. I knew it was too good.

"I pushed away the thoughts of my own overbearing parents. I guess I wanted it to last but it was- it was too good to be true. I didn't. I had to I—

"Breath." Oikawa whispered. He booped Iwaizumi's nose with his own once, "it's okay."

Iwaizumi smiled with his mouth closed, "I knew they were going to hurt you. That if they found out then they would ruin your life. So they sent Sakura. I mean she said that she came on her own but I know it's not true. They know, Oikawa. So I stayed away from you. They are probably watching my every move. I just don't them to hurt you. They can hurt me but not—

"They're not going to. I'm not going to let them."

"There's no letting, Oi. They'll hurt me by hurting you. They'll make me watch."

They stayed quiet for a while.

Then,

"I thought you were ashamed of me."

What?

"What?" Iwaizumi looked at him in surprise, "I could never be ashamed of you, Tooru. You're the most beautiful person ever, you know that."

Oikawa bit his lip.

"I could never be ashamed of someone like you. I don't deserve you, Kawa. You- you deserve eternal love. I'm just ... hoping to make you even a little bit happy. That would be an honour to me."

"S-Shut up. Stop saying embarrassing stuff." Oikawa blushed.

"It's not my fault you can't handle the truth." Iwaizumi teased.

Several minutes passed as they continued to lie there in comfortable silent, just soaking up the warmth.

"I don't care if they hurt me—

Iwaizumi tried to protest but Oikawa shook his head, "no. I don't care. You not being with me hurts me more than they ever can. We'll face them together if it ever comes to that but just— don't leave."

"I won't. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'll never hide anything from you."

"I forgive you"

"I love you, tooru."

Oikawa smirked at that moment and climbed on top on Iwaizumi.

????

The later stared, completely confused.

Oikawa sat on Iwaizumi and yanked his shirt off.

"What-what are you doing?"

"I'm going to show you much I love you."

Oh. Then it clicked.

"God. Shittykawa," Iwaizumi shook his head, the tips of his ears went pink, "are you sure? We don't have to do anything you don't want to—

"I'm ready," Oikawa shook his head and smiled down at him, "Iwa-chan!"

——
PLS I WANNA INTRODUCE ATSUMU AND SAKUSA, KUROO BOKUTO AKAASHI KENMA ETC IN THIS STORY SO BAD PLS LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD

100 VOTES AND I SHALL GIVE YOU SMUT NEXT CHAPTER.

ON YOUR NOTIFS LMAO I LOVE U GUYS

-Mino / author-chan