7

2 Months

"Lisa, can you pass this to Sir Seomin?" Y/n look at lisa, passing her the stacked files beside her table.."Sure" She thanked her, and lisa get out of her office.

"

Why does he not chatting since 3 weeks?" Y/n look at taehyung and her boyfriend's conversation at messages, she's been concerned these weeks.. She's concerned at her own boyfriend, thinking whether he's cheating at her or he's been studying.

"Stop thinking such negativity!" Y/n said with a deep sigh..She continued to work, "I already send it to him, and I'll be at my office..And don't forget there's a meeting with Mr.Min at 30" Lisa said slamming the door.

"Yeah" Y/n sighed, "Why did I suddenly feel sad and lonely tho?" Y/n bit her nails.."I must've me exhausted at work", y/n kept thinking about her boyfriend..Only her boyfriend, "Is he even okay?"

____

"End of the meeting, you may all go..Everyone, thank you" Yoongi said with a bow, "Thank you Mr.Min!" Everybody said leaving the meeting room, while y/n stood there, dumbfounded and overthinking in the inside.

"Ms.Y/n? What seems to be the problem." Yoongi sits beside her, "Well..I felt concerned about something, Mr.Min" Y/n sighed, "What is it? Feel free to open up" Mr.Min said patting her back softly.

"Well, my boyfriend is in abroad... He's not chatting with me or calling me for 3 weeks, I had a strong feeling that he's cheating on me..Not gonna lie Mr.Min" Y/n look down.

"You shouldn't think that he's gonna cheat, don't also think negativity it'll give you headache and so many thoughts..And don't i don't think he'll cheat on you, he'll not cheat on you, I promise" Yoongi said with an affiliative smile "I hope so Mr.Min, thank you".

"No problem with that", "I have to go now..Bye, Mr.Min" She said waving her hands at him, going back to her office to work, "Mr.Min, we had a meeting right?" A voice said out of nowhere, "Yeah jungkook—on my way" Yoongi said with a sigh after

____

Y/n was about to call him, "Finally, he called" Y/n immediately answered the call, "Hey baby, i miss you so fucking much!" Y/n said with a sweet smile, "Hey, how are you? You haven't text or call me for 3 weeks... I'm so concerned." Taehyung chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm just busy with studies a—" A girl suddenly went on the screen, making a kissing sound.

"Hey baby, good morning." Y/n's heart became shards of glass, she pressed both of her lips..Taehyung's eyes are with fear and guilt, "Oh hello! You are?" The girl said with an innocent smile.

"I'm his best friend, I'm y/n by the way! Hehe." Y/n smiled, making taehyung flustered.."Well, I'm Kim yon shin, her girlfriend" Y/n showed them a fake smile, "When did you both meet?" Taehyung start to get more nervous, the more y/n ask questions about them.

"Airport here in abroad, we both ask names. We became friends and we spend time together every day, I confessed my true feelings towards him, I was also hoping he doesn't have a girlfriend..And yeah, he said that he loves me too" She said pecking taehyung's cheeks, y/n sighed.

"Taehyung! You didn't tell me that you have a girlfriend...What a dumbass you are? Haha " Y/n tried to play as if she was his bestfriend, the girlfriend laugh, while taehyung pretend to laugh.

"I shall cook now, the steak is burning, bye y/n! it's so nice to meet you" The girlfriend said at the other side of the screen with a wave, "I knew it, you cheated on me."

"I can explain please—" Y/n sighed, "You don't have to, the explanation is already a while ago with your little girlfriend." Y/n pursed her lips, beads of tears fell on her cheeks.."It's so true of what people say, promises can fall apart like tree's in autumn" She said with a disappointed sigh, taehyung was feeling guilty.."Just promise me one thing that you'll really mean it" The he slowly nods,  Y/n hesitated, trying to hold back her sobs.

"Take her to the moon for me, okay?" Taehyung's tears started to flow, same as y/n.."Never cheat on her like you did to me" Taehyung gulped, he look down in guiltiness.

"I'm..I—I'm sorry, y/n" Y/n sniff, "You don't have to, I understand the fact that people can lose feelings to someone they love" Taehyung look down, "And, treat her as if she's your wife, don't ever hurt her".

"And I think it's the time for us to break up." Y/n declared, Taehyung's heart suddenly dropped when he heard those hurtful words "I'm really sorry, I'm a fucking coward" He sobs, "No, it's not your fault..But you're such a a$$wh0le at the same time, go to her.. You're happy with her. Not me." Y/n painfully smiled with sorrow and sadness.

"She seems enthusiastic and so happy to have you, I can see the happiness in her smile and in her sparkling eyes.. I'm proud of you and her, as you can see in our relationship.. I'm pretty busy with my work, I can't talk with you every day...I can't cook dinner and breakfast for you every time, I'm sorry".

"This will be our last call, and one last—" Taehyung cut her words, "Can we still remain as friends?" Y/n hesitated, "Perhaps?" Y/n said blankly, "I shall go, bye." She said hanging down the call without hesitation.

She stood there in her room, crying out loud. She hugged her pillow tightly, "I knew it, I really don't deserve you" Y/n said with a sad-broken tone, she kept crying every second, minute, and hour.

Her eyes slowly closed, causing her to fall asleep because of hours of crying... Taehyung on the other hand seems to be crying too but in the inside...Since he doesn't want his girlfriend to show that he's crying.

____

:Edited